Dortmund, Germany
There is a great Directors Cut Wood Edition coming in Germany :scat:
attachment.php

image.jpg

Release: 24th September 2013

Purchase Link:
Dtm
BMV-Median
You have to get an account there to see all the Products on their site.

Qty: 1.000

Price: 49,99 €

I think this will be an awesome Edition in a wooden Box and a Mediabook like the Necronomicon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Hallelujah! This coming just after the awesome Army of Darkness Ultimate Edition.

A must buy? Definately but did it have to be September? Sheesh!

Yep mentioned this a while ago, ordered by the way. Guys if you want one, better order fast, I think the certificate says limited to 1000 and the page keeps going down since a few hours so I guess a lot of people are ordering....

Yep mentioned this a while ago, ordered by the way. Guys if you want one, better order fast, I think the certificate says limited to 1000 and the page keeps going down since a few hours so I guess a lot of people are ordering....

Do you know if this site takes payment now or on dispatch of the item? Thanks.

Also, will this be listed at other sites like dtm?

Last edited:
Do you know if this site takes payment now or on dispatch of the item? Thanks.

Also, will this be listed at other sites like dtm?

I don't think this will be available anywhere else. BMV-Medien teamed up with Studio canal to release this, so I'm sure it's an BMV-Medien exclusive.

Does anyone know if dtm charge you immediately or wait until the item is released? I've never pre-ordered from them before.

i think you have to pay them right away after your order, unless you want your ordered items be sold to somebody else. ;)

just checked the international shipping conditions for you - its payable via credit card or international bank transfer, here are the shipping rates:

europe:
bei 1-4 DVDs 8,00 Euro!
bei 5 -9 DVDs 13,00 Euro!
ab 10 DVDs 18,00 Euro!

rest of the world:
bei 1-4 DVDs 13,00 Euro!
bei 5 -9 DVDs 22,00 Euro!
ab 10 DVDs 29,00 Euro!

sorry for offtopic here.

That translated text makes me translate it to 'dancing truffle' in my head lol. Won't buy with that ****. :hilarious:

That translated text makes me translate it to 'dancing truffle' in my head lol. Won't buy with that ****. :hilarious:

it's "dance of the devils" actually in word by word translation. ;)

and i would also prefer the original film title on each and every release. this set looks still amazing though at this price, given that the normal mediabook will only be 10€ cheaper than this.

it's "dance of the devils" actually in word by word translation. ;)

and i would also prefer the original film title on each and every release. this set looks still amazing though at this price, given that the normal mediabook will only be 10€ cheaper than this.
Yeah I know what it means, but I'm talking that speed-translation you always make when looking at a sentence real quick. So everytime I look at this set I will say dancing truffle before dance of the devils. :D

Tanz der Teufel 2 - Uncut Limited 3-Disc Extended Wood Edition (DVD+2xBlu-ray Disc)

Tanz-2-Wood-Edition.jpg

25th Anniversary Wood Edition - Streng Limitierte Auflage!
Jede Box ist durch die Kiefer Maserung und deren Beflammung ein Unikat!
Erstmalig inklusive Extended Edition (ca. 3 Minuten länger als die Uncut Fassung)
32-seitiger Buchteil (inkl. Zeichnungen von Tom Sullivan)
Komplett Remastered - Neuer HD Transfer
Wattiertes Mediabook im Necronomicon Style
Inklusive Poster
Inklusive durchnummerierten Zertifikat

This is mine :)

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post.. since the other Thread was posten in English I did not find it ..so please delete.

Thanks a lot
John

Reactions: Rand