Ex Machina (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only (Pre-order on August 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 3 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99 (Collector's Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook Only)
Notes: SteelBook has a zero varnish finish

13942378-1444980348208467.jpg

13942378-1494980348400239.jpg13942378-9964980348426513.jpg13942378-1144980348460242.jpg13942378-3504980347835552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard steel to be released also, it's not listed as a zavvi exclusive though. Currently at £35, so expect that to drop to closer to £25, hopefully the collectors edition will also drop by a tenner.
I got a French one on preorder, it is €25, so this CE is more than twice as expensive, with the UHD disc and the beautiful steelbook being the most important things, I can see how some might pick that.
I, on the other hand, got all 3 previous steelbooks, one in a MantaLab FS, so there's no reason to stop now...
I mean, the minute you even try thinking "maybe I don't need another 16 or 32 page booklet", they make it a 64 page book. They know the 'pressure points', resistance is futile.

Nice touch adding the concept artwork from Jock in the package but I think I'll pass on this one. I must have at least 3 steelbooks of this lol

Reactions: Masta Norris
Hmmm…I have the brilliant embossed white UK steelbook and I stuck my 4K disc in there. No steelbook will ever surpass that one in my mind, so I don’t need this set. But it is nice. Wouldn’t mind getting it, but not sure I’ll pull the trigger at that price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Damnit... Ok, I've liked the movie but double dipping (ML) has never been an option... until now... This a terrific release (the price is as well).

Please tell me that slip has a premium finish (spot glossing etc) and the steel is gloss. Otherwise they’ll be a riot. for £55 It has to be
OK so the slip has a UV spot gloss on the title treatment that we think looks cool. After a lot of back and forth with Scanavo we are zero varnish on the steel due to the dark artwork on the front. Both Scanavo and the steelbook designer recommended we didn't do gloss. I know you guys love gloss and we do to but it might not have been right for this release. We worked very closely with Jock and we think this is the most complete collection of his production art anywhere. I cant really comment on the price as it is set by Zavvi but I would expect it to come down. Let me know if you guys have any more qs and I will try to answer them.

Yet another collectors' edition I've received no alerts for, despite being a red carpet member....
Has anyone received alerts for this? I normally do but not for this either. Also now this is finally getting a UK 4K, can somebody give DEVS the same treatment over here? Please.