Ex Machina (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only (Pre-order on August 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 3 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99 (Collector's Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook Only)
Notes: SteelBook has a zero varnish finish

13942378-1444980348208467.jpg

13942378-1494980348400239.jpg13942378-9964980348426513.jpg13942378-1144980348460242.jpg13942378-3504980347835552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So did I.
Although not steelbook releases, Second Sight have also done some nice sets. Their Drive fullslip was a stunner!!!
Yep, now here's a distributor who looks out for the integrity and the archival longevity of their film releases. Really hope Second Sight follow their 'The Witch' release with a 4k release of 'The Lighthouse'

Reactions: leelee17
I'm not sure I agree. While I don't think for a second that the Zavvi Exclusive Collectors "premium" sets are as good as the best manta, nova, weet, blufans has to offer. They are undeniably getting closer. The Rambo set being an example of a step in the right direction. Although the slip isn't as nice as a mantalab, honestly it isn't so far away and the everythingblu team can put out steels of high quality, just look at the hot fuzz and Worlds end steels, they are honestly really nice. Maybe the kick ass one will nail it?
You are aware Kick Ass Collector's Edition SteelBook release has nothing to with EverythingBlu team

The Kick Ass Collector's Edition design is done by Universal UK own artwork department as in both the SteelBook and Slip and other contents etc

Ex Machina Collector's Edition was also a design done by Universal UK own artwork department

Reactions: Flloydo
You are aware Kick Ass Collector's Edition SteelBook release has nothing to with EverythingBlu team

The Kick Ass Collector's Edition design is done by Universal UK own artwork department as in both the SteelBook and Slip and other contents etc
Do you know what their (everythingblu) next release through Zavvi will be @paulboland ?
I'm wondering what it'll be after Rambo. Do they follow trends?

Last edited:

Ex Machina Collector's Edition was also a design done by Universal UK own artwork department
I was and am absolutely 100% aware of that yes.

Do you know what their next release through Zavvi will be @paulboland ?
I'm wondering what it'll be after Rambo. Do they follow trends?
No news yet on other releases planned
Since EverythingBlu started to work for Zavvi they have only done First Blood that is why they was mentioned in regards that release

EverthingBlu will announce themselves on Facebook the next release whenever that's going to happen

The recent Rambo releases can only be a step in the right direction. Top tier was a tad overpriced but maybe next release, next time, it might be better value at the top end. Although I didn't buy it, imo the full slip seemed to be the best value.
Agreed. And I'll be honest it looks very nice on my shelf.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheWildEye
Back on Ex Machina topic.

Who needs a new 4K Annihilation UK release...

Drop those eBay prices on the OG one, give us humans a chance to own a copy :LOL:

Back on Ex Machina topic.

Who needs a new 4K Annihilation UK release...

Drop those eBay prices on the OG one, give us humans a chance to own a copy :LOL:
Forget annihilation, I wamt the other titles netflix is hoarding. Kate, the day shift, the old guard, extraction, red notice, 6 underground. I don't wanna have to go custom/bootleg for them, but I really want them in my collection.

Last edited:
Forget annihilation, I wasnt the other titles netflix is hoarding. Kate, the day shift, the old guard, extraction, red notice, 6 underground. I don't wanna have to go custom/bootleg for them, but I really want them in my collection.
Day Shift was way better than I was expecting given its menial marketing. Proves Snoop Dog can steal the show over an Oscar winner and Dave Franco isn't just the brother of an (alleged) sex pest. :smuggrin:
Solid film.

Forget annihilation, I wamt the other titles netflix is hoarding. Kate, the day shift, the old guard, extraction, red notice, 6 underground. I don't wanna have to go custom/bootleg for them, but I really want them in my collection.
Nah forget all that sh!t you just mentioned!
All of those films bar the day shift (which was fun) are absolutely shite Awful LOL. Annihilation is a different league. Miles above them all.

God those films are bad. If we talking Netflix exclusives to get steel treatment then it’s stuff like the haunting of hill house, bly manor and midnight mass. Master class in directing, acting, suspense and horror.

Tbh most Netflix exclusive films are awful. Only ones off the top of my head that were any good were annihilation, don’t look up and the king. Still need to see Tick Tick boom. They thrive more on documentaries and series like Ozark and the mike Flanagan stuff

Nah forget all that sh!t you just mentioned!
All of those films bar the day shift (which was fun) are absolutely shite Awful LOL. Annihilation is a different league. Miles above them all.

God those films are bad. If we talking Netflix exclusives to get steel treatment then it’s stuff like the haunting of hill house, bly manor and midnight mass. Master class in directing, acting, suspense and horror.

Tbh most Netflix exclusive films are awful. Only ones off the top of my head that were any good were annihilation, don’t look up and the king. Still need to see Tick Tick boom. They thrive more on documentaries and series like Ozark and the mike Flanagan stuff
Sorry no, kate and extraction are really entertaining.