Ex Machina (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only (Pre-order on August 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 3 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99 (Collector's Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook Only)
Notes: SteelBook has a zero varnish finish

13942378-1444980348208467.jpg

13942378-1494980348400239.jpg13942378-9964980348426513.jpg13942378-1144980348460242.jpg13942378-3504980347835552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have the steelbook, buyed in Amazon France but I arrived too late to the Collector's edition.
I was thinking too much. I thought it wouldn't sold out.

Although expensive, I like the edition (it is also true that I was lucky this time that it arrived mint).
And the quality may be lower than that of high-quality editions of similar (ok, and even lower) price, but to get a hard book is great and it makes a difference! Overall, I am happy with this edition and the finish.

Reactions: leelee17
I'm trying to find a steelbook protector for the collector's edition. It seems to fit inside a Steelbook Central SCF11, but the tabs don't close fully. If I were cut them off it'd be a much better fit. Can anyone recommend a better solution or is this my only option?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I'm trying to find a steelbook protector for the collector's edition. It seems to fit inside a Steelbook Central SCF11, but the tabs don't close fully. If I were cut them off it'd be a much better fit. Can anyone recommend a better solution or is this my only option?
I don't know if they have one specifically for that but I thought steelbook Central had protectors for basically every size full slip.

I also think the SCF11 is a bit snug for my liking. I found the SCF17 (EverythingBlu BluPack) option is that tiny bit bigger and fits quite nicely. They are out of stock at the moment though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Strife88x
I also think the SCF11 is a bit snug for my liking. I found the SCF17 (EverythingBlu BluPack) option is that tiny bit bigger and fits quite nicely. They are out of stock at the moment though.
Appreciate it. The dimensions look slightly bigger which should make up the difference. I'll set up the e-mail notifications to get it when it's back in stock.

Reactions: pjtb
Missed this, but I got the Edge of Tomorrow, so I can’t complain… although, they could certainly provide better warning… ok, I ended up complaining anyway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Retro Parrot