May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: :amazon: Amazon.com
Price: $9.99

Ex Machina.jpg
The Blu-ray Combo Pack will include:
  • 1080p, 2.40:1 HD Video
  • DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, and DTS 5.1 English Sound
  • English SDH, English, and Spanish Subtitles
  • Through the Looking Glass: Creating Ex Machina 5-Part Featurette
  • SXSW Q&A with Cast and Crew
  • Eight Behind-the-Scenes Vignettes

popcorn2.gif

Ex-Machina!.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah his quotes suck. And I don't think that's confirmation of it being a slip since it's shorter than other mockups of slips. I'm pretty sure that's just the case art.

Lionsgate has released the details for the Blu-ray. Link
The Blu-ray Combo Pack will include:
  • 1080p, 2.40:1 HD Video
  • DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, and DTS 5.1 English Sound
  • English SDH, English, and Spanish Subtitles
  • Through the Looking Glass: Creating Ex Machina 5-Part Featurette
  • SXSW Q&A with Cast and Crew
  • Eight Behind-the-Scenes Vignettes

After seeing both the US and Canadian slipcovers it's a no-brainer that the Canadian slipcover is the better of the two in my opinion. My photo doesn't do it justice but this slipcover is incredible in hand. A lot of work went into this.

After seeing both the US and Canadian slipcovers it's a no-brainer that the Canadian slipcover is the better of the two in my opinion. My photo doesn't do it justice but this slipcover is incredible in hand. A lot of work went into this.
I definitely need this Edition! :woot: :drool:

@Prazzers, did you order yours from Amazon.ca? I have had trouble getting Mongrel slips from them in the past, so I'm kind of leery of ordering from them.
I bought in store but every time I have ordered a new release blu ray from Amazon has come with the slipcover. If you're still not 100% maybe start a chat with Amazon support for confirmation on the slipcover, I do it all the time before I order blu rays.

I bought in store but every time I have ordered a new release blu ray from Amazon has come with the slipcover. If you're still not 100% maybe start a chat with Amazon support for confirmation on the slipcover, I do it all the time before I order blu rays.

I tried the chat once and they told me that they are unable to check stock to confirm the slipcover. They did say that I could return the Blu-ray if it did not come with the slipcover. However, that is bit of a hassle since I am in the US and have to pay for the return shipping and then they will reimburse me.