Expendables - Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
German Media Markt will recieve a Steelbook for Expendabels extended cut. Release is 24.Feb 2012

derexpendales1.jpg

derexpendales2.jpg

derexpendales3.jpg

derexpendales4.jpg

derexpendales5.jpg

Attachments

• Expendables.jpg
    Expendables.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
...and I just bought the UK one. If I had just waited one and a half more weeks I would have heard of this one and not have gotten it. :rolleyes: Well, at least I didn't pay much for it. I wonder if this will be region free because as far as I was aware of it all the others were region B locked. This one looks really good too. :oohyeah:

anyone know how different/longer the extended cut is? is it worth re-purchasing? I recently got the G1 FS steel and really don't want to double dip.

just ordered the us version of this got great reviews with most saying this should of been the version released i would definitly want this loved the film
Lets hope masterblaster or a german member does a group buy :)

sexy..remind me of the batman black/silver. and love the silver blu-banner...sexy and he knows it :)

embossed that skeleton piece and it will be a huge hit.

sexy..remind me of the batman black/silver. and love the silver blu-banner...sexy and he knows it :)

embossed that skeleton piece and it will be a huge hit.

Most media market exclusives sell out fast and being that this is a good film i think it will sell out very fast
Definitly emboss that skeleton piece :D

I'm passing on this one, I have the UK G2 Size steelbook. From what I hear about the extended cut its not worth it for me to double dip, especially if its region B locked.