"EXTENDED NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVEAWAY" GUESS THE AMOUNT! WIN A STEELBOOK OR SLIPCOVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRayJunkie

Steelbooks Anonymous
Premium Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
I want to join in the fun and give you all a chance to win a steelbook of your choice. So seeing just about all the different topics are covered, I thought just a fun little guessing game would be cool. So here you go...

Most of you know I lost nearly my complete DVD collection of over 2000 titles in a flood. You also may know that the DVD collection was insured for $40,000 dollars. I have been back and fourth with the insurance company since Christmas trying to get a settlement. We are very close to an offer now.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GUESS THE AMOUNT AND BE THE CLOSEST TO WHAT YOU THINK MY FINAL SETTLEMENT WILL BE. IT WILL BE BETWEEN $0.00 and $40,000. SO TAKE YOUR BEST GUESS! IF IT IS A TIE, THE FIRST REPLY BY DATE WILL WIN. THE 1ST PRIZE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY IS ANY STEELBOOK ON MY SALE THREAD WITH A VALUE OF $50.00 OR LESS. THE SECOND CLOSEST GUESS WILL WIN THE 2ND PRIZE OF ANY BLU-RAY+SLIPCOVER ON MY SALE THREAD. I WILL SHIP BOTH TO YOU NO CHARGE. HAVE FUN!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE POSTS AND DON'T DUPLICATE SOMEONE ELSES GUESS!

I SHOULD ADD...
ONE GUESS PER MEMBER!

Last edited:
Wow!

Glad you got at least that amount back! :)

I will check your trade thread, but it's not like you only got 15-20 titles to pick from! EEK!

I'll come back to this thread after I have had a long good look. :D

Thanks for an awesome give away!!

thanks BRJ, glad you got so much back considering the undamaged portion, looks like the insurance paid off. :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

can I haz Toy Story 2 – (Germany) please :emb:

Last edited:
WoW!
I'm surprised!!! I was wishing you $30k and seems figuring this would be 75% and seems like that's it! EEK!

Congrats to the winners and to you BRJ, the real winner! :scat:

Reactions: mllNY and spass
Ok, that wasn't easy;)

Can I have Reservoir Dogs (Germany) please?

Will PM you in a moment.

Thanks BRJ!

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
Thanks BRJ! :oohyeah:

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.