Multi F1 2020 (2020)

williamhamson

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Sep 5, 2015
West Sussex, England, UK

Be the 11th team in our biggest F1® game yet. Introducing F1® 2020. Coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia July 10 2020.

My Team. Split-screen. Choose from three career lengths. Race the new circuits Hanoi and Zandvoort. More customisable settings to get you up to speed, without taking the challenge away for those that want it.

But that’s not all. Buy the Michael Schumacher Deluxe Edition and get to drive as the legend himself in four of his most iconic cars, with early access to get you ahead of your rivals. Or buy the Seventy Edition and get a set of exclusive in-game items to help celebrate the Seventieth Anniversary of Formula 1® this season (this content is also included in the Deluxe Schumacher Edition).

Read more here: https://bit.ly/F12020-Announce

Reactions: Noodles
Love me a bit of F1 on the TV... never can get on with the games though lol. But, yeah... strange they're going ahead with a game for the 2020 season when there hasn't been one (as of yet). :confused:

Reactions: williamhamson
Love me a bit of F1 on the TV... never can get on with the games though lol. But, yeah... strange they're going ahead with a game for the 2020 season when there hasn't been one (as of yet). :confused:

I first played F1 as a game back in 1996 so I have had a long running love affair with these games, I absolutely suck and 2019 was the first one i'd owned since maybe 2012 but yeah, love them and really getting back into them plus the management aspect on offer in 2020 is exciting! Shame I still have the training wheels on when I play though, maybe 2020 will be my year! haha.

There's been a huge following of the eSports to fill the gap while we wait so I guess its just good sense by F1 and Codemasters to release something they'd already started work on, I personally just can't wait to give the Vietnam circuit a go! haha.

Reactions: Noodles
I first played F1 as a game back in 1996 so I have had a long running love affair with these games, I absolutely suck and 2019 was the first one i'd owned since maybe 2012 but yeah, love them and really getting back into them plus the management aspect on offer in 2020 is exciting! Shame I still have the training wheels on when I play though, maybe 2020 will be my year! haha.

There's been a huge following of the eSports to fill the gap while we wait so I guess its just good sense by F1 and Codemasters to release something they'd already started work on, I personally just can't wait to give the Vietnam circuit a go! haha.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever actually owned any of the games... just played the demos and decided I suck at them lol.

Esports isn't really my thing, but it's cool that they found some way of still giving fans a taste of F1 whilst the real thing is on hold. Is Vietnam the new track they were meant to be introducing this year? Admittedly I haven't been keeping up-to-date with the sport over the last couple of years... I'd only catch the race highlights, and that was only if I had nothing else to do. However, I was hoping to get back into it properly this year, but obviously that's not happened as of yet lol.

Probably a tough question, since I know I had a few favourites... but who's your current favourite team/driver mate? And have you ever been to see any of the races? Would love to take my dad someday, since he's a huge fan!

Oh I am exactly the same mate, except I bought the games but stayed pretty rubbish haha!

It's been great to watch actually, funny to see sometimes too. Especially watching ex-racers like Johnny Herbert and Jenson Button take to the tracks with the newer guys. Yeah Vietnam was a new one, it's a hybrid fully fledged race circuit with part city track too so it would have been mega exciting to see - still, here's hoping 2021 brings it in!

If you ever get bored of finding something to watch, F1 are using their official Youtube account to show old races - some real classics too!

Current favourite Driver either Daniel Ricciardo or Alex Albon, favourite team will always be Williams mate haha. Never been to a race, been round the circuit at Monaco though. Would love to do a few races though definitely. My mum is a huge fan - her dream is Monaco one day but its crazy money on race weekend. haha.