Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 9

Tagline: Not all blood is family.

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Charlize Theron, John Cena, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Cardi B, Michael Rooker, Lucas Black and Helen Mirren

Release: 2020-05-22

OH its totally ridiculous! Its the most ridiculous thing in the world and for some reason I freakin love it. Its so stupid and I eat it up.
I get why people don't like these movies. But sometimes you need to turn your brain off and enjoy the insanity of the fast franchise.
See, usually I'm all for films like that, but F&F just takes it to another level on the stupidity scale. I love how they often try to squeeze emotional scenes in between all the ridiculousness too, like we're meant to take it seriously all of a sudden lol.

Glad others are able to get some enjoyment out of these though of course, and I do have fond memories of seeing and liking the first movie... unfortunately I think the sequels have killed any interest I had in that one now too.

Reactions: kaw
Came to post the exact same thing, I can't remember when these films stopped being good for me, I think it was the first one The Rock was in and since then it's been all down hill. I remember specifically hating the last one Paul Walker was in and they should have had it end there imo. I haven't even seen any of the films after that one, they've just all looked so awful as does this one. Have they even explained Paul Walkers absence in the films since his death?
Yeah, they were definitely fun once upon a time, but now they're just trying way too hard IMO. They should've ended with Fast 7, because as much I didn't enjoy that one either, it did give us a pretty satisfying ending with Dom and Paul going their separate ways. As for them explaining where Paul is now, I guess that may be explained in this one? I mean, his wife is in it... so is he on babysitting duty back home whilst his missus is out there risking her life? Or maybe he became an astronaut and is currently chilling on Mars with a team of alien street racers... anything is possible now apparently. :rolleyes:

I don't think it ridiculous either, it's all very scientific, they're even using kinetic and magnetic forces in this 'educational' yet action movie, doesn't that teach us or the audience something ;)

Reactions: kaw
The first time watching the trailer I TOTALLY missed him. I love it that they are bringing everyone back.
Still missing Gisele… ;)
1.gif

oh wait… she's busy now… :p
2.gif

OH its totally ridiculous! Its the most ridiculous thing in the world and for some reason I freakin love it. Its so stupid and I eat it up.
I get why people don't like these movies. But sometimes you need to turn your brain off and enjoy the insanity of the fast franchise.
Are those movies following any basics physic law? No! NOT at all! As you said, those movies are purely for FUN and to ENTERTAIN!
People who doesn't like them, alright, no biggie. Just don't puke on people like me who likes to, like you do, turn their brain off, eat a big bowl of popcorn and enjoy the ride!

Last edited:
Still missing Gisele… ;)

FAST10 Twist:
Gisele shows up alive revealing that she was actually Wonder Woman the whole time officially making these superhero movies???

Vin does catch a car with his bare hands in this one... so maybe we're already there?

vin-diesel-catches-car.gif

Reactions: Drum18
Still missing Gisele… ;)
View attachment 460989
oh wait… she's busy now… :p
View attachment 460990

Are those movies following any basics physic law? No! NOT at all! As you said, those movies are purely for FUN and to ENTERTAIN!
People who doesn't like them, alright, no biggie. Just don't puke on people like me who likes to, like you do, turn their brain off, eat a big bowl of popcorn and enjoy the ride!
Couldn’t agree more:thumbs:

you have to just enjoy the madness that is the F&F franchise:naughty: I for one can’t wait to see this in all its glory.

I find it hilarious that after all the work they’ve done trying to make the titles shorter and shorter, they finally just gave up and conceited that their target audience finds it too taxing to read “words” and they just gave the film a single letter and a number for the title. xD

Reactions: GeoRattray
I find it hilarious that after all the work they’ve done trying to make the titles shorter and shorter, they finally just gave up and conceited that their target audience finds it too taxing to read “words” and they just gave the film a single letter and a number for the title. xD
...so we have F9 and I guess in the future FX or FFS if they have gone down this route :naughty:

Reactions: FN-2187