Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 9

Tagline: Not all blood is family.

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Charlize Theron, John Cena, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Cardi B, Michael Rooker, Lucas Black and Helen Mirren

Release: 2020-05-22

Character Posters:

F9-John-Cena-CP.jpgF9-Jordana-Brewster-CP.jpgF9-Ludacris-CP.jpgF9-Michelle-Rodrigeuz-CP.jpgF9-Nathalie-Emmanuel-CP.jpgF9-Tyrese-Gibson-CP.jpgF9-Vin-Diesel-CP.jpg

Haha Dude. This series has become so ridiculous, AND I LOVE IT.

CHECK THIS OUT. BLINK AND YOU MISS IT!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

View attachment 460822
They get more ridiculous with each one... they're basically fantasy at this point and I see no real plot nor satisfying end to the franchise. And why do they keep bringing back "dead" characters? It wouldn't surprise me if Paul Walker returns for Fast x10 / Furiously Fast 10 / 10 Fast 10 Furious (or whatever ridiculous name they come up with) at this rate. I seriously don't understand the hype for these movies, but hey-ho!

They get more ridiculous with each one... they're basically fantasy at this point and I see no real plot nor satisfying end to the franchise. And why do they keep bringing back "dead" characters? It wouldn't surprise me if Paul Walker returns for Fast x10 / Furiously Fast 10 / 10 Fast 10 Furious (or whatever ridiculous name they come up with) at this rate. I seriously don't understand the hype for these movies, but hey-ho!

tenor-2.gif

OK I guess I'm missing it... Are you talking about Lucas Black or all the canisters of jet fuel in the back?

I soooo want to see this now, it looks phenomenal. :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

The first time watching the trailer I TOTALLY missed him. I love it that they are bringing everyone back.

OH its totally ridiculous! Its the most ridiculous thing in the world and for some reason I freakin love it. Its so stupid and I eat it up.
I get why people don't like these movies. But sometimes you need to turn your brain off and enjoy the insanity of the fast franchise.

Reactions: Lone Crusader

Came to post the exact same thing, I can't remember when these films stopped being good for me, I think it was the first one The Rock was in and since then it's been all down hill. I remember specifically hating the last one Paul Walker was in and they should have had it end there imo. I haven't even seen any of the films after that one, they've just all looked so awful as does this one. Have they even explained Paul Walkers absence in the films since his death?