F9: The Fast Saga (aka Fast & Furious 9) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 11, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81rTP72BvnS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81AAPE3qpuS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
The movie sounds like a steaming pile of garbage.

Sounds like…? I’ve been a massive fan for as long as I can remember, but after seeing this ive never been so mad at a movie in my entire life. It’s worth the watch, if you just want to throw your popcorn at the screen and just go “what the f…” the whole movie!
So this means F9 is really bad? More than the last one, where Chalize was the villain also?
I got myself tickets for IMAX on Saturday, and I have to go 60 Km to the IMAX theater and another 60 back...
will it worth it or .... :sorry:
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

That sucks. Matches the EU wave, but nothing like previous UK steels. Its also near exactly the same car shot as the front of the Fast 8 UK steel.. US one is a bust too (for me) seeing as it matches the rest of the US wave. Guess I'll wait for a reissue..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I love the fast franchise, I enjoyed this one to but you’ll lose a few more brain cells after watching and that’s really why I love these films, they’re so stupid. Steelbook preordered

Think I'm going to pass for now. Will hope they release all the films as special editions like they did the first one recently. If not will wait few years and just get the complete saga 4k set.

I grabbed that F&F 1-8 4K Boxset from amazon when it was £40 because i got fed up with non matching art for the UK steels, I have F&F 1-7 in Matching UK art but then 8 comes out and doesn't match so I went the boxset route.

jeeez, there was some decent posters for this film and they came up with this trash. I even mocked up a custom which in my opinion looks way better than this.