carllenc

FAC #42 THE REVENANT MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX #3 Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

FAC #42 THE REVENANT MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX #3 Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - FAC #42 THE REVENANT MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX #3

FAC #42 THE REVENANT E3 (Double Pack E1 + E2) MANIACS COLLECTOR'S BOX #3

Release thread: FAC #42 THE REVENANT

View attachment 306438

Price: 3000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 180 CZK
Shipping - 800 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 298 CZK

Total: 4278 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the...

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: Shanester
Is this group buy for someone who didn't notice that this box did not sell out, and is freely available for months on the FilmArena website?
Still I wonder who will buy it for 4278 CZK, when it is available directly for about 2400 plus shipping - without all the paypal & HDN fees, and mainly without VAT for all the international customers.

Is this group buy for someone who didn't notice that this box did not sell out, and is freely available for months on the FilmArena website?
Still I wonder who will buy it for 4278 CZK, when it is available directly for about 2400 plus shipping - without all the paypal & HDN fees, and mainly without VAT for all the international customers.
filmarena website 2 999 CZK (114,08 €) fee paypal 180 CZK + 800 czk shipping ... fee HDN 298 CZK Total 4278 CZK
ALL copies unPAID via GB :( :( :(

Ever been part of a GB? I think not otherwise you wouldn´t ask such a useless question

Ever been part of a GB? I think not otherwise you wouldn´t ask such a useless question

To be fair, most of these new style of group buys don't include the postage in the initial price because they are pre-orders. So it was a valid question if you didn't know the 800 CZK shipping was already in there.

To be fair, most of these new style of group buys don't include the postage in the initial price because they are pre-orders. So it was a valid question if you didn't know the 800 CZK shipping was already in there.

T be fair,just klick the link under the OP,there is a detailed listing from Karel,so you do know the shipping price and the total Price

filmarena website 2 999 CZK (114,08 €) fee paypal 180 CZK + 800 czk shipping ... fee HDN 298 CZK Total 4278 CZK

I know where this total comes from, I was merely comparing prices of available options.

So it was a valid question if you didn't know the 800 CZK shipping was already in there.

I knew the shipping was included, I read things thoroughly, and the point wasn't in the shipping price, it's actually lower here than on official Filmarena website.

Oh really? Other group buys are for rare or hard to obtain yourself items, a great assistance to many, for which we are all gladly paying a bit more, for the service and all.
Now maybe you, being all so smart, will be able to tell me the point of a group buy for something freely available on the Filmarena webstore for months, without much demand, otherwise it would have been long gone, and at a higher price to boot.
If you login to your account on the site, the price is less than 2500 without tax/VAT, not counting little 4-6% discounts regular customers get. Shipping is not 800 there but about 1050, so it'd be approximately 3550 shipped (again not counting extra discounts) vs 4278 here.
And still no one hurries to buy them much there.

Attachments

• RevenantFACbox.jpg
    RevenantFACbox.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 220
@Lenny Nero
I think these are the copies that @carllenc had to buy because of the initial GB signups but was backstabed by folks not paying for their copies. I think it's only logical for him to try and sell them to cover his costs/losses. Wouldn't you want that for yourself if you were in his shoes?

Oh, if that's the case, then of course! And he should mention it so that people wanting such a box would help him out rather than going to the official website, especially those living within EU and wouldn't get a tax deduction anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi