Oct 9, 2019
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Medienversand.at
Price: €31,99

1600736037374.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Fairgame (1986)

Actors: Adrian Shirley, Carmel Young, Cassandra Delaney, David Sandford, Don Barker, Garry Who, Peter Ford, Tony Clay
Director: Mario Andreacchio
Production: Australia / 1986
Label: Camera Obscura

Details:

- HD-presentation of the movie
- limited to 1000
- illustrated booklet
- Bonus-Blu-ray with the Ozploitation-documentation "Not Quite Hollywood - The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation"

Audio:
Fair Game (1986):
German PCM 2.0
English PCM 2.0
Not Quite Hollywood: The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation!:
English DTS-HD MA 5.1

Subtitles:
Fair Game (1986):
German, English
Not Quite Hollywood: The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation!:
German

Last edited:
Not live or sold out on Amazon

I want a giant OZPLOITATION BLURAY BOX SET! :drool:
Would be cheaper I guess. I´m still waiting for the Dead End Drive-In one, that still has got no Blu-Ray release in Germany. From Fair Game I never heard before - only the Road Games one I reminded, because it had a former release in France (Collection Make My Day) - but still no german release of that one. I bought another one instead of it, because the name is the same, but it is a newer movie from France, that wasn´t that bad.
1601264293636.png
1601264413521.png

Reactions: Billy Talent
Would be cheaper I guess. I´m still waiting for the Dead End Drive-In one, that still has got no Blu-Ray release in Germany. From Fair Game I never heard before - only the Road Games one I reminded, because it had a former release in France (Collection Make My Day) - but still no german release of that one. I bought another one instead of it, because the name is the same, but it is a newer movie from France, that wasn´t that bad.

Roadgames is in my top 5 of best ozploitation movies I got so excited when I found out PowerHouse films is doing a limited edition of 3000 copies, I already preordered it via zavvi! :thumbs:
198_ROADGAMES_slipcase_3D_72dpi_RGB_transp_720x.png

Reactions: komor