Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: May 19th, 2016
Purchase: EB Games
Notes: Matte finish

2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Snollygoster
I don't understand, I haven't played Fallout 4, but I thought Far Harbor was a piece of DLC; why is there a SteelBook?

yeah it's a strange one,unless it's big enough to be a stand alone title too

Maybe this is a pre-order bonus? I thought Far Harbor wasn't getting a physical release.
It's supposed to be the biggest DLC Bethesda have ever done... whether that means it's the size/length of a normal game or not is yet to be revealed. I imagine the steelbook will be disc-less and just include the usual sheet of paper with a code on to download the DLC... that's my guess anyway.

It's supposed to be the biggest DLC Bethesda have ever done... whether that means it's the size/length of a normal game or not is yet to be revealed. I imagine the steelbook will be disc-less and just include the usual sheet of paper with a code on to download the DLC... that's my guess anyway.

Maybe they'll go fancy and have a DLC card like they did with Metal Gear Rising. :oohyeah:

An expansion which gets a Steelbook.

I....kind of like it as long as in the future developers don't take the p***

Although I suppose it would have been better if they waited until all the DLC was released then do a Expansion Steelbook with everything included.

Urgh why do they always restrict these to a country or region. If you are making them or signed off on someone making them then spread them out.