Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 9) [Hong Kong]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 31, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip (Pre-order on February 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click (400 pieces, Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing - includes Full Size Booklet + Production Notes + 3 Postcards + 5 Character Cards + Envelope with Gold foil - Full Slip (700 pieces, High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing) - Lenticular Full Slip (700 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Lenti Quarter Slip (600 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

box_v2_8c9d5110-1e8b-4bf1-ac3d-c9f024969931.jpgFS_da018ce9-651e-4d13-990c-cc78d95eb8be.jpgLS_eff4203e-0d9c-417e-80a5-296fc26b10a2.jpg52655864_2148310985278998_3797027960435769344_o.jpg
box_open_35614f0e-3a48-40fd-963c-763919ed8da1.jpgQS_3d31a432-7bf0-497d-b064-6b79a65bd1e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got bored of waiting emailed manta reply below

Thanks for the email.
Pre-order for Fantastic Beast will be held in January.

Packshots will be uploaded later in this month.

Thank you!
Manta Lab

basil :thumbs:

Of course you got bored of waiting lol you pest

That suits me amazingly because unless people have forgotten it’s Christmas in about 7 days #skintasfock

Last edited:
This is great news for me as leading upto Xmas is proving to be a real strain on my wallet plus I’m thinking that it maybe to hard to resist the One Click for this so every $ counts. I’ve gotta say though Manta are going to be crazy busy in January as they have 3 Premiums set to be released - Deadpool 2, Inglourious Basterds and this :woot:

Reactions: Flloydo
It should be illegal for pre-orders to go live in the weeks before xmas(so December basically).

This is the second steel I’ll have to hunt for in the new year instead of preordering immediately *sigh*

Though, is anyone else curious as to what the 1/4 lenti will be. Sounds like a potential waste of lenti effect for such a small part of the slip....never come across one before either.
Lenti’s have only come as magnets, full slips or slipcase/o-rings

Though, is anyone else curious as to what the 1/4 lenti will be. Sounds like a potential waste of lenti effect for such a small part of the slip....never come across one before either.
Lenti’s have only come as magnets, full slips or slipcase/o-rings

Plain Archive have done 1/4 Lenti Slips before (Zero Dark Thirty, Sicario). ZDK looks great! Sicario's not bad either, but it certainly would have profited from more space/a larger area than just what a 1/4 Slip can offer. Still not bad though.

Haven't you read @Basil message a few posts back?

He asked John per e-mail.

This was his response:

Thanks for the email.

Thank you!
Manta Lab

Haven't you read @Basil message a few posts back?

He asked John per e-mail.

This was his response:

Thanks for the email.

Thank you!
Manta Lab
no I hadnt caught up yet.
was going off Manta's last update about DP2 and this going live this month.

Actually prefer if it goes live in january as I might have a chance to get a copy :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n