Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 9) [Hong Kong]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 31, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip (Pre-order on February 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click (400 pieces, Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing - includes Full Size Booklet + Production Notes + 3 Postcards + 5 Character Cards + Envelope with Gold foil - Full Slip (700 pieces, High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing) - Lenticular Full Slip (700 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Lenti Quarter Slip (600 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

box_v2_8c9d5110-1e8b-4bf1-ac3d-c9f024969931.jpgFS_da018ce9-651e-4d13-990c-cc78d95eb8be.jpgLS_eff4203e-0d9c-417e-80a5-296fc26b10a2.jpg52655864_2148310985278998_3797027960435769344_o.jpg
box_open_35614f0e-3a48-40fd-963c-763919ed8da1.jpgQS_3d31a432-7bf0-497d-b064-6b79a65bd1e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the tag champ :thanks: but I’m a bit on the fence with this one not loving them and not hating them which is frustrating indeed as I’ve nearly waiting a whole year for this one to come to fruition. I have passed on many opportunities that have been great deals for the stunner that is the BF UE so this better late than never ML BS reveal is rubbing salt into the wounds right about now so as it stands now without any in hand / Live Photos of either Slips I’m a

1547820527843.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Thanks for the tag champ :thanks: but I’m a bit on the fence with this one not loving them and not hating them which is frustrating indeed as I’ve nearly waiting a whole year for this one to come to fruition. I have passed on many opportunities that have been great deals for the stunner that is the BF UE so this better late than never ML BS reveal is rubbing salt into the wounds right about now so as it stands now without any in hand / Live Photos of either Slips I’m a

View attachment 409538
That's understandable. These are nice but I get what you're saying.

Reactions: willbar84
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is Lenticular about the 1/4 slip? Does it come with a Magnet like DP and Kingsman, or is the slip itself lenti like Plain's ZD30?

hmm have to say nice enough looking steel but not over enamoured with lenti or slips tbh but suppose by them have produced these an age ago and didn't show the beauty shots to the last minute really think they must have known and hence why it happened like that.

think this would only be second best to blufans and those who held out for this must be feeling a little disappointed, which is a real shame.

basil :thumbs:

If I were to go for one it would be the 4K FS, but like many others, I'm already very happy with my Blufans DL. Money saved is never a bad thing :D Though a gaping gap in the ME collection is! EEK!

Going by the interest and people already owning the BF edition/s this looks like it will be pretty easy to grab in a restock if I have a change of heart and favour this over Blufans once some Live Photos get uploaded.

hmm have to say nice enough looking steel but not over enamoured with lenti or slips tbh but suppose by them have produced these an age ago and didn't show the beauty shots to the last minute really think they must have known and hence why it happened like that.

think this would only be second best to blufans and those who held out for this must be feeling a little disappointed, which is a real shame.

basil :thumbs:
Passed on the BF and happy I did. I think this has a better artwork than the BF Steelbook has

Really? Must have slipped me by.
So there WAS a lenti?(SL). And what's the UE? If it's not a lenti slip over a steelbook I don't care :p lol

I thought only BF did premium for this one and all were 4k.... Still, preference personally always being Manta (when given the choice) am beyond ecstatic about this one :)

The Blufans editions that contained the 3D Disk ;)

Double Side Lenticular Ultimate Edition (For Single Sale Only, Not In One Click Boxset).jpgSingle Side Lenticular Edition.jpg