Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 9) [Hong Kong]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 31, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip (Pre-order on February 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click (400 pieces, Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing - includes Full Size Booklet + Production Notes + 3 Postcards + 5 Character Cards + Envelope with Gold foil - Full Slip (700 pieces, High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing) - Lenticular Full Slip (700 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Lenti Quarter Slip (600 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

box_v2_8c9d5110-1e8b-4bf1-ac3d-c9f024969931.jpgFS_da018ce9-651e-4d13-990c-cc78d95eb8be.jpgLS_eff4203e-0d9c-417e-80a5-296fc26b10a2.jpg52655864_2148310985278998_3797027960435769344_o.jpg
box_open_35614f0e-3a48-40fd-963c-763919ed8da1.jpgQS_3d31a432-7bf0-497d-b064-6b79a65bd1e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really matter?

We know it’s going live soon, we know manta are usually good with comms, and we know they will give a week or 2 warning in advance (maybe more)

Not many of the companies give good updates and johns are always in excellent English too so you don’t have to decipher it with 3 rocks and a carrot. So to say it would be nice if he “bothered” is laughable.

Does it really matter?

We know it’s going live soon, we know manta are usually good with comms, and we know they will give a week or 2 warning in advance (maybe more)

Not many of the companies give good updates and johns are always in excellent English too so you don’t have to decipher it with 3 rocks and a carrot. So to say it would be nice if he “bothered” is laughable.
I have to agree. But an update for upcoming releases, not counting this one, would be nice when he gets the time. March may the month to get one.

Reactions: Flloydo

The bothered comment wasn’t aimed at you mate.

I get the frustration because I’m waiting too but it is what it is. Plus they usually communicate these things very Well if there are issues. Considering we have seen beautyshots I’m assuming it’s other things with holidays and deadpool shipping

Last edited:
considering another said that this whole week is considered part of the holiday, am not expecting to hear anything until at least the weekend, probably next week.

am just eager, like others, to claim and secure my copy is all (and patience has never been a strong suit of mine)

The bothered comment wasn’t aimed at you mate.

I get the frustration because I’m waiting too but it is what it is. Plus they give they usually communicate these things very Well if there are issues. Considering we have seen beautyshots I’m assuming it’s other things with holidays and deadpool shipping

Just bringing some levity to the thread, no offense implied or otherwise taken. Just having a bit of fun! :)

Man I can’t decide on this one. The film is just average for me but ML are putting out such gorgeous premiums at the moment. Just had to fork out $NZ8k on my daughters teeth, so I’m being pretty picky about my purchases at the moment.