Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 9) [Hong Kong]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 31, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip (Pre-order on February 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip - Lenti Quarter Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click (400 pieces, Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing - includes Full Size Booklet + Production Notes + 3 Postcards + 5 Character Cards + Envelope with Gold foil - Full Slip (700 pieces, High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing) - Lenticular Full Slip (700 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Lenti Quarter Slip (600 pieces, Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

box_v2_8c9d5110-1e8b-4bf1-ac3d-c9f024969931.jpgFS_da018ce9-651e-4d13-990c-cc78d95eb8be.jpgLS_eff4203e-0d9c-417e-80a5-296fc26b10a2.jpg52655864_2148310985278998_3797027960435769344_o.jpg
box_open_35614f0e-3a48-40fd-963c-763919ed8da1.jpgQS_3d31a432-7bf0-497d-b064-6b79a65bd1e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I can’t decide on this one. The film is just average for me but ML are putting out such gorgeous premiums at the moment. Just had to fork out $NZ8k on my daughters teeth, so I’m being pretty picky about my purchases at the moment.
Considering this I still unlikely to be something you can’t pick up for cost or just over cost price later down the line, I wouldn’t worrying too much about deciding now if I were in your shoes.

You may pay a little more later but not Wonder Woman DL silly money(at my educated guess)

Man I can’t decide on this one. The film is just average for me but ML are putting out such gorgeous premiums at the moment. Just had to fork out $NZ8k on my daughters teeth, so I’m being pretty picky about my purchases at the moment.
Or you could think of it this way, $100 is a drop in the bucket compared to that :D

I feel your pain mate I went through the exact same thing a few years back with my oldest daughter it ain’t cheap that’s for sure! Currently trying to recover financially from kids surgeries at the moment aswell so looking at maybe grabbing this in Manta’s next restock in March / April.

Hello Everyone. This is John and I would like to apologize for the delay with the shipping for Deadpool 2 and Inglourious Basterds.

I've tried my best to ship out everything as fast as possible but it wasn't easy to process all orders quickly and Chinese New Year also added more problems with the packing and shipping. With the future releases, I've decided to have more packers to process the orders faster so I hope it helps with the current problems.

From the beginning, most of the releases were packed by myself and couple others and it seems that we are always having problem with the shipping. Also, working on the packing has affected the Customer Service as well because I've been too focused with the shipping out the products and not paying attention to the emails. All emails will be replied within next week and again I do apologize for those who experienced inconvenience.

Update will be coming soon and in short, there's Fantastic Beast and where to Find them Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order next Thursday (Product Info uploaded next) and we have few exclusive releases that are planned as below

[ME#14] Se7en
[ME#21] First Man
[ME#24] A Star is Born
[ME#25] Aquaman

They are all exclusive steelbook releases and pre-order will be held around March-April. More information will be updated with the next update post.

Again, many apologies to everyone who felt inconvenience due to the delay with the shipment and customer service.

Thank you!
John

#mantalab #update

- Pre-order Date: 8PM February 28th, 2019
- Release Date: March 31st, 2019

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (One Click)
- Numbered, 1-400
- Price : $143.97

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
- One Click: Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Production Note
- Postcards (3ea)
- Character Cards (5ea)
- Envelope with Gold foil

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(2D+3D)
- Numbered, 1-700
- Price : $43.99
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)(2D+4K)

- Numbered, 1-700
- Price : $45.99

- Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR QUARTER SLIP)
(with 3D Lenticular Magnet)(2D+3D)

- Numbered, 1-600
- Price : $39.99
- Lenticular Quarter Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (One Click)
- Numbered, 1-400
- Pre-order Date: 8PM February 28th, 2019
- Release Date: March 31st, 2019
- Price : $143.97

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.

- One Click: Original Case Design + Spot Glossy + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Inner Printing

- Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing

- Lenticular Quarter Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular Magnet + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)
- Production Note
- Postcards (3ea)
- Character Cards (5ea)
- Envelope with Gold foil

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(2D+3D)
- Numbered, 1-700
- Price : $43.99

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)(2D+4K)
- Numbered, 1-700
- Price : $45.99

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #9 <FANTASTIC BEASTS> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR QUARTER SLIP)
(with 3D Lenticular Magnet)(2D+3D)
- Numbered, 1-600
- Price : $39.99
Oh they reduced the amount of SL and FS. 2k printrun now

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
So now it's embossed instead of debossed. I like that ;)

We’ve got Deadpool 2 to thank for that, seems like it’s paved the way for future embossed WEA’s which is fantastic :) maybe they could mix it up between the two with future releases as some of their debossed Steels have been absolute stunners :drool:

Not usually up at this time on a saturday (06:45 UK) but the little one has had me up since 05:00.

I’m glad im up now lol. Thanks for the GB @Aniv

Last edited:
The lenti and the steelbok is amazing however the movie not so much.. :photo::photo::cold:

Last edited: