12056829-1374654064921586.jpg
12056829-2914654064847675.jpg
46425162_998316353709273_8599540660019658752_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DMD4k
french or italian writing check :thanks:

sorry could not resist :D

basil :thumbs:
Italian steelbook usually don't get italian title (speaking of WB, Paramount, Universal and Sony releases; local distributors only use italian titles), but they NEVER get 3D editions, never got.
French steelbooks very often are full optional (with both 3D and 4K), but with french title as well (The meg becomes En eaux troubles ; same for the german ones (thik about The meg: german exclusive steelbooks get Meg, that's the german title, while The meg is the english title; or Fantastic beasts etc. becoming Phantastiche Tierwesen etc.)

check :thanks: :D

Last edited:
Just received an email update from HMV that the release date is 18th March (I was expecting it to be a cancellation)

As they're getting an update I wonder if that is any indication to their situation

Yes, I just got the same email.
I think the first steelbook due from HMV since their problems is Venom 4K at the beginning of next month. Will have to see if that turns up, no one else is listing it yet.

Just received an email update from HMV that the release date is 18th March (I was expecting it to be a cancellation)

As they're getting an update I wonder if that is any indication to their situation

unfortunately its does not mean a thing unless hmv can pay warner for the stock bear in mind new stock, which studios will risk new stock for a company in administration?

i hope it happens really i do, we cant loose the last high street retailer and all those jobs either.

basil :thumbs:

Yes, I just got the same email.
I think the first steelbook due from HMV since their problems is Venom 4K at the beginning of next month. Will have to see if that turns up, no one else is listing it yet.

Yeah 4th Feb. I've heard nothing either way with regards to that release.

Is this steelbook going to be released by Zavvi or AmazonUK?
Just noticed HMV online store is no longer visible.

Big chance they won’t as they haven’t got the star is born steelbook- email went out telling people they ain’t gonna be getting it

Because that came out while they were in administration and had no way of fulfilling orders. Different situation now.

Just received an email from HMV about this Steelbook saying....

Please be advised that although store.hmv.com is currently down for maintenance and development, your pre-order for the above title will still be fulfilled and you’ll receive a dispatch email closer to the release date, to let you know when it’s on its way.

So that's interesting.