Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two different steels with ... lackluster art imo.

Is this a Blufans? The slips and stuff looks fine, but the Steels themselves are a let down.

Last edited:
Shame not BE but having said that, the slips and box look great. 7 editions and 3 boxes they've shown us today counting Venom and there's not a bad one in the bunch. That's how it's done!

Am so bloody sick of being forced to choose 4K or 3D and opting out of purchase when the lenti always seems to be 4K.....Spiderverse, Venom and am sure other title am forgetting.....

Stop forcing us to pick a format OR slip...am a 3D and lenti collector but refuse to double dip to swap discs an get the edition I want.

This is another I’ll be sadly skipping.

Either have all formats in all editions or let us choose which disc we would be happy to forgo if they really want to keep to dual disc editions only.
Clearly they hope to sell more one clicks this way

Rant over.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Am so bloody sick of being forced to choose 4K or 3D and opting out of purchase when the lenti always seems to be 4K.....Spiderverse, Venom and am sure other title am forgetting.....

Stop forcing us to pick a format OR slip...am a 3D and lenti collector but refuse to double dip to swap discs an get the edition I want.

This is another I’ll be sadly skipping.

Either have all formats in all editions or let us choose which disc we would be happy to forgo if they really want to keep to dual disc editions only.
Clearly they hope to sell more one clicks this way

Rant over.
I especially think for the price they ask they should include 4K 3D and 2D