Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not really. The bad news is this was originally intended as WEA and has recently been downgraded to WWA steels. Still the slips make up for it, the whole box looks really nice and it will be really limited, meaning it’s a no brainer if you can get one.

1562828801371.jpeg

In hand shots (not mine).

Edit - Just noticed which I find strange is that the Hardbox Boxset now has a purple frame and base colour and not blue like in the BS :meh: Also the Full Slip base colour that is supposed to be green in the BS is quite dull almost black, quite odd.

Last edited:
View attachment 437493

In hand shots (not mine).

Edit - Just noticed which I find strange is that the Hardbox Boxset now has a purple frame and base colour and not blue like in the BS :meh: Also the Full Slip base colour that is supposed to be green in the BS is quite dull almost black, quite odd.
It could be the lighting.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
205 plus however many single DLs they will make available for single sale. Seems plenty rare to me considering...

Reactions: urbeenjammin
This is a stunning set. I know i'm not really interested in this release but I may enter to get into the top 15 and then just sell it on for more afterwards (which I know somebody will no doubt!)

Only kidding... I would NEVER do that!! :drool::D

• Haha
Reactions: Basil
I will probably pass on this OAB and wait for the WEA later this year.

the way it was explained by kevin the other week was is was switching to wwa oab from wea, with no guarnetee that wea was happening or had been cancelled either.

i highly suspect this will be the way of dunkirk myself which turned into oab in the end.

personally just bit the bullet for amazon normal wwa which is £20 something atm at least ill have a steel.

also on a side not blufans is goona be very quiet on following statement, nice to see thats filtered thru

kevin

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

basil :thumbs:

the way it was explained by kevin the other week was is was switching to wwa oab from wea, with no guarnetee that wea was happening or had been cancelled either.

i highly suspect this will be the way of dunkirk myself which turned into oab in the end.

personally just bit the bullet for amazon normal wwa which is £20 something atm at least ill have a steel.

also on a side not blufans is goona be very quiet on following statement, nice to see thats filtered thru

kevin

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

basil :thumbs:
there is always hope for Manta