Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the way it was explained by kevin the other week was is was switching to wwa oab from wea, with no guarnetee that wea was happening or had been cancelled either.

i highly suspect this will be the way of dunkirk myself which turned into oab in the end.

personally just bit the bullet for amazon normal wwa which is £20 something atm at least ill have a steel.

also on a side not blufans is goona be very quiet on following statement, nice to see thats filtered thru

kevin

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!

basil :thumbs:

Trust me there will be WEA...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
again just reply here

due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
:thanks: @Wreck, made my day; despite shaky hands and browser quirks. :rofl: :D
No room for shaky hands in this game. It's been a while since I've had to pull out my gunslinger finger. I miss the good old days back 2013-15 where Kimchi, Nova, PA releases you really did need to check out in 30 seconds. Just doesn't happen nearly as often.

• Haha
Reactions: monanza
Did you get the OAB? I passed on this release.

I passed on it as well... paying for those washed out steelbooks I just could not do it EEK!

I remember reading that John at Manta Lab wanted to do their WEA of the first film,
so when the time comes they will be able to do their WEA of the 2nd film....to continue the franchise.
I hope Warner will not give them a rough time.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I passed on it as well... paying for those washed out steelbooks I just could not do it EEK!

I remember reading that John at Manta Lab wanted to do their WEA of the first film,
so when the time comes they will be able to do their WEA of the 2nd film....to continue the franchise.
I hope Warner will not give them a rough time.
Part of me thinks its actually foolish to do premiums of the qty of 2k and above for this film as it wasnt very well received. Tho maybe HarryPotterdom (fandom) proves otherwise. *shrug*

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Actarus
Part of me thinks its actually foolish to do premiums of the qty of 2k and above for this film as it wasnt very well received. Tho maybe HarryPotterdom (fandom) proves otherwise. *shrug*

Looking forward to see what manta will come up with, Harry Potter Willing(God Willing) :emb: Boxset for me :rofl:

Reactions: Wreck
Any movement on this from Blufans? With only 200 to send, they should be able to knock them out pretty quickly. :D

Reactions: DMD4k