Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What about people in other countries?
Can I get my tracking number please?
The post office sucks at that time of the year and a lot of package go "missing"

Thanks

What about people in other countries?
Can I get my tracking number please?
The post office sucks at that time of the year and a lot of package go "missing"

Thanks
this time of year? you make it sound like its Christmas. lol

anyone who wants their tracking # for FB just PM me your first and last name

actually i was able to upload the tracking #s to 13 of the 15 paypal transactions ... you either a) received an email with the update, or b) can login and find that payment to see a tracking # should now be present.

(i cant do the same with venom, as FB had usernames attached to the transactions and that one didnt. If wanting venom DL tracking # only rn, then follow instructions i posted there. fyi )

Reactions: Darkinoux
It was waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday. Thanks!

this time of year? you make it sound like its Christmas. lol

anyone who wants their tracking # for FB just PM me your first and last name

Actually here in France during the summer it's the worst time to get important packages.
They hire people to replace postmen but they don't teach them anything.
A lot of packages are stolen, left in front of the house or signed for by anyone

It was waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday. Thanks!

Actually here in France during the summer it's the worst time to get important packages.
They hire people to replace postmen but they don't teach them anything.
A lot of packages are stolen, left in front of the house or signed for by anyone
ah ok, that's very interesting to hear. Thanks for the insight! I was genuinely curious as to why...