Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
get this on ebay AND wait for Manta. Easy decision.
Agree although it will probably cost $250-$300 since it's the only premium of this film and only 200 sets were made. Don't think Blufans made singles for this. The slips are both fantastic and the Box is very nice
Manta would need a great WEA steelbook, as well as slips, and boxset.
I hope they pull it off but I think you could be waiting forever, I'd set the over under line at 18 months. Anyone know what titles and the order Manta is at least trying to release them in after Drive Boxset and Tenet are shipped?

Reactions: Billy Talent
Anyone know what titles and the order Manta is at least trying to release them in after Drive Boxset and Tenet are shipped?

Iron Man posted this before, the upcoming Manta Lab projects.
For me its gonna be Kill Bill 1 OC, Kill Bill 2 OC, The Matrix OC, Her OC, Wonder woman 1984 OC, Blade Runner OC, and CRimes of Grindelwald OC, and Pulp Fiction OC.

Dont care about Tenet, Dunkirk,

Already got Birds of prey and Drive OC is on its way

102752536_139303471065716_3034545701757076145_o.jpg

Last edited:
Will have some fun, when these people had to "left them go" (Blufans edition, for a double-triple price less) once Manta - Collectong release theirs.

:shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
We can laugh about that in 2030.
That didn't happen with the first, what makes you think it'll happen with the second? WWA vs WEA?