Digibook Fantastic Four (2015) (Blu-ray Digibook + Slipcover) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 4, 2012
Wilmington, DE
LINK
F4.jpg

f42.jpg

Hey guys,

I know this movie sucked but there's a Target exclusive digibook of Fantastic Four (2015).

fantastic4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats actually really nice.
I only wish on the slip, the part that looks like a J card wasn't on it.

Everyone keeps saying this movie is really bad... I'll probably end up liking it because my expectations are so low. haha

I watched the new FF last night. They nailed the science aspect of the film as well as Reed and Ben's relationship. That said, it was way too rushed at the end, I felt zero sibling chemistry between Sue and Johnny, and Doom looked like complete @$$. All-in-all, I think it would've been a good sci-fi film if they would've left the Fantastic Four moniker off of it, but by adding it, it becomes a mediocre, not-so-great superhero film. It's just another so-so dark and gritty superhero film amongst a slew of other dark and gritty superhero films.

Reactions: monsterzebra
For anyone who's interested, there's also a Target digibook exclusive of The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials. :)

That digibook also comes with a slipcover. Yeah, Fox Home Entertainment! :happy:

Last edited: