65.4 KB · Views: 301
  • fant3.jpg
    fant3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 341
  • fant4.jpg
    fant4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked and listing says 1hr 46 mins my extended DVD IS 120 mins a straight 2 hrs so unless thay make it a choose your version theatrical vs extended cut keeping my DVD.

Might be doing a remake but I liked it well the extended one.

not so sure about the inside art, but actually the back art they chose of Doom is pretty cool. I really like the front art also ....with glossy finishing this one will look excellent i think :scat: :facepalm: :scat:

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Aren't they remaking it because this one was so bad?

lol like hollyword cares whether a film is good or not :hilarious: they are - rebooting the franchise just like they did with spiderman, x-men, hulk ect

...the primary reason is to make it "fit" more with the darker, more serious tone of the Avengers phases :thumbs:

and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ also

Reactions: gaeljet
not so sure about the inside art, but actually the back art they chose of Doom is pretty cool. I really like the front art also ....with glossy finishing this one will look excellent i think :scat: :facepalm: :scat:

Agree with Doom on the back!
Unfortunately I can see this wave being matte again :(

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

lol like hollyword cares whether a film is good or not :hilarious: they are - rebooting the franchise just like they did with spiderman, x-men, hulk ect

...the primary reason is to make it "fit" more with the darker, more serious tone of the Avengers phases :thumbs:

and ofc $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ also

i think your argument is semi right,because the original hulk and spiderman 3 were awful films. im glad they rebooted them

Reactions: Blurian
the original hulk was directed by the same man responsible for Life of Pi, while the original Hulk was done buy the man responsible 4 the original Evil Dead Trilogy, so.... :thumbs:
you say that like it's mean something to me mate... m night shyamalan made the sixth sense....he also made after earth