Far Cry 3

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Heres the announcement trailer
Release 9/7/12
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://static.gamesradar.com/js/libs/bcgate-min.js'></script><object id='myExperience1454097248001' class='GamesRadarExperience'><param name='bgcolor' value='#FFFFFF' /><param name='width' value='620' /><param name='height' value='349' /><param name='playerID' value='791221702001' /><param name='playerKey' value='AQ~~,AAAAj351Crk~,sG79KNLUHM7t4wPNwP6i2PbhKUgSMFHD' /><param name='isVid' value='true' /><param name='isUI' value='true'><param name='dynamicStreaming' value='true' /><param name='@videoPlayer' value='1454097248001' /></object>

GAMEPLAY
[media=youtube]iaGSSrp49uc[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
If the controls and gameplay is improved and smoother than FC2 and there is a map editor again .... I'd contemplate buying!

I won't pick this one up unless there are some great improvements to this game. I got suckered into the last one by all the great photos, etc.

First, in single player they better not have the checkpoints placed so far apart, etc. In far cry 2 that got very tiring if I played for 30 minutes and didn't make the checkpoint, I would have to start right back where I was previously. that sucked.

Also, I'd like the sniper rifles, AR's to be better and not rust so quickly. the idea was cool but it would rust so fast that i'd barely get to use some of them.