Multi Far Cry 6 Collector's Edition (Ubisoft Store Exclusive)

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Price: $199.99

IMG_20200712_205757.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thoth
Price so high again :sweat:
I wouldn't mind the flamethrower but I just can't justify the price of the collectible anymore. If these prices keep going up for Collector's Edition I might have to stop collecting them and just focus on steelbooks.

And seems like CE steelbook only coming with CE so far. Hopefully we will see it sold separately as well.

BestBuy in the states has a steelbook with the Gold Edition.

6421547ld.jpg

Reactions: luke98
Price so high again :sweat:
I wouldn't mind the flamethrower but I just can't justify the price of the collectible anymore. If these prices keep going up for Collector's Edition I might have to stop collecting them and just focus on steelbooks.

And seems like CE steelbook only coming with CE so far. Hopefully we will see it sold separately as well.

BestBuy in the states has a steelbook with the Gold Edition.

6421547ld.jpg
They both like nice but don't think anything can get me to buy any of these sets again never worth it.

I'll preorder it...for now

I really need to see the quality of it to be honest, if it's terrible I'll send it back if it's too late to cancel but it's better to be safe than sorry

Plus you are getting a free next gen upgrade so there's that on top of a Season Pass.

Apparently ubisoft has removed physical copies for some xbox collector's editions
Digital copy for now....

Ubisoft confirmed they won't provide physical discs anymore with Collector's Edition for their Xbox games and instead they will provide a download code.

That is a bit sad since the Collector's Edition usually come with a steelbook designed to hold the disc! I hope this will not become the norm :offtopic:

Reactions: luke98
I want to get the Collector's Edition but it's only available from Ubistore and that means the price will be hit with customs due to Brexit :-/