Farewell My Concubine (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
BWBJ.JPG

iMovie Exclusive #1 “Farewell My Concubine” China Metal Box
The Release Date Around Mid September
500 Limited Print Run, Full Paper Sleeve(All Numbered, 001-500), Booklet Inside, Extended Movie Trailer In Blu-ray Disc
AUDIO: Dolby TrueHD Audio Chinese; Dolby Digital Audio Chinese
SUBTITLES: English; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese
Completely sold out
9/13 update: Factory told me this should be delay a few days...

3/22 update: Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
Limited to 500 with laser etched, numbered copies, matte finish, Embossed title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like what we thought is real. VMB is only dead here in North America & Europe... NOT in China! :scat:
Caution: legal risks...

{param}
Edit: thanks guys! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Seems like what we thought is real. VMB is only dead here in North America & Europe... NOT in China! :scat:

Created a new thread, but what is the title of this???

You won't catch me or the forum supporting a group buy for this, not worth the legal trouble. ;) :movie:

Reactions: Drum18
WOW!!!!!
That is absolutely Stunning. :drool::drool:

How can I get hold of this ?? Where can I buy this beauty?

Sorry guys I just wet my pants!! :hilarious:

Reactions: rodtp
Hey, sorry for the probably obvious question but what legal issues are surrounding VMB, i thought they had a dispute with scanavo, so why is it still exhisting in China? :dunno:

Last edited:
What's the big fuzz, Zavvi will come to the rescue. We kind of expect it now.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Viva metal box cannot have any more new releases here in the states BUT it is not illegal for consumers to buy viva metal boxes. Heck, they are on sale and being sold on a daily basis on eBay. You don't see any confiscation going on anywhere.

Reactions: DJ IXS and gbdragon
Viva metal box cannot have any more new releases here in the states BUT it is not illegal for consumers to buy viva metal boxes. Heck, they are on sale and being sold on a daily basis on eBay. You don't see any confiscation going on anywhere.

Maybe you forgot about the guy that was importing ironpacks into the states (he lived somewhere in North Carolina) and got named in the copyright / infringement suit along BDMO.

They won't go after guys that get one or two copies, but I wouldn't want to be sitting on 20+ with a listing on e-bay.

Remember this summary from when I looked up the settlement decision for you guys? Check the bold section!

The Court permanently RESTRAINS AND ENJOINS Defendants Viva Magnetics Ltd. (Hong Kong), Viva USA, Inc., Viva Media Packaging (Canada) Ltd., Viva Metal Packaging Ltd. and Viva Media Packaging Ltd. (collectively, “Viva defendants”), their duly authorized agents, servants, employees, and all others in active concert or participation with the Viva defendants from (a) infringing the following United States patents of plaintiff Glud & Marstrand A/S (“G&M”): 7,051,872; 7,232,032; 7,350,642; and D562,049, and (b) making, using, offering to sell, selling and/or importing (i) the Viva Metal Box for Blu-Ray and DVD products accused of infringement in this action, and/or (ii) the Digital Versatile Disk (DVD) case accused of infringement in the 2005 action between G&M

Have fun with that guys! I'm staying out.

Last edited: