Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 7th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £9.99 (Zavvi) - £10.99 (Amazon UK) - £16.99 (Base)

10910067-1391679925-955898.jpg

10910067-1391679925-955894.jpg

10910067-1391679925-955916.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 323
Last edited by a moderator:
Amended OP to get rid of the mobile link and added release date

Thanks but I actually edited it myself and added those details. Now you've edited again and put the date in a format that is confusing for our International friends :rolleyes:

Why the rolling eyes? When I started to edit it, it was still showing the mobile link. Unfortunately my computer doesn't update in real time to show you had already edited it

EDIT: And I see you've edited your post again..... I live in the UK hence why I post the date in the UK format. I am so very truly sorry that this seems to have caused you some discomfort and caused you to put yourself out and correct it again..... so sorry sir. Very sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
You may not have noticed but I have created loads of threads on this site and always keep them up to date. Nevermind, you'll know for next time :p

I didn't notice as I can never normally get passed your negativity.... never mind. There's always next time. I'll sit watching my monitor like a hawk refreshing every 10 seconds or so to see when your next thread is posted :D :thumbs:

In all seriousness though, of course I see how many threads you post, and we appreciate it. I noticed you had posted your threads quickly as they were basic, not including the same amount of information you normally post and I thought I'd do you favour and edit them for you to save you the hassle.

Next time, I won't waste my time and I'll leave it to your good, hardworking self :D

Can you feel the love? :D

With regards to this, very interested to see if this is the new remastered one as this film is due a rewatch for me so this could be a potential purchase.

I didn't notice as I can never normally get passed your negativity.... never mind. There's always next time. I'll sit watching my monitor like a hawk refreshing every 10 seconds or so to see when your next thread is posted :D :thumbs:

In all seriousness though, of course I see how many threads you post, and we appreciate it. I noticed you had posted your threads quickly as they were basic, not including the same amount of information you normally post and I thought I'd do you favour and edit them for you to save you the hassle.

Next time, I won't waste my time and I'll leave it to your good, hardworking self :D

If the threads are basic it usually means I'm using a crappy iPhone. Apologies if I sounded a little negative, but I have a reputation to uphold! :p

who has the rights to this in the uk?
im excited either way

Fox/MGM.

Reactions: ben6212 and cooey