Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Their ok but I prefer the previous releases, if they had come first I'd consider it, will save for future releases, will stick with the previous 6 releases and the German release for 7, swapped with my UK disc. As for future releases they may not match the rest of the movies.

Yeah I agree the new steels is not what I want in my fac box. I want the U.K. With German 7th one but we already have fast 7 so just need 1-6 personally. See that print run also makes me believe it's prob the U.K. Set :)

• Thanks
Reactions: wjasoncul
Exactly, and as you say with future instalmente around the corner, what is the point of committing perhaps £250 to an incomplete cycle box set?

Are we sure this is going to be a box set? I don't see anywhere it's mentioned being a boxed set. Hopefully they come like xmen did separate editions full slips

Title says boxset but I do hope they are singles. 1 copy each non of that stupid unnumbered **** like with FF7 was.

Filmarena, IMO, are losing the plot. They are no longer now the force to be reckoned with. They have become too greedy. The originals, I hate to say, are still the best. Hdzeta, Nova, Blufans etc, can still pull something special out the bag...... and certainly not like this!

Filmarena started out well,but lost it somewhere down the line.... too many releases all at one go. Personally,my wallet cannot keep up, especially with the increase in prices. I think I'll save my pennies and invest in the other premium retailers. A bit more expensive, but good quality and a frequency I can afford! Lol!