Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So 1-7 in a box and 8 separate.

excuse me you are forgeting one thing here by the time they ship it all films 9,10 will be out and 11th on the way.:rofl:

sorry but film arena are a joke with the way they are releasing now there soooooo many they announced and never done, even there front page for fac still says

Current Plan for 2016

Furthermore we are going to these limited numbered editions:

• BATMAN v SUPERMAN Dawn of Justice SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • SUICIDE SQUAD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • THE ACCOUNTANT SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • MINIONS 3D + 2D BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • CHILD 44 BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • UNBROKEN BD SteelBook limited numbered edition
  • FAST AND FURIOUS 1-7
  • FAST AND FURIOUS 8
  • PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: Salazar's Revenge
  • GHOST IN THE SHELL
  • DEEPWATER HORIZON
  • HACKSAW RIDGE

unbroken has been annouced for 2 or 3years now similar for minons as well
and what happened with shawshank redemption and terminator 2 theres plenty more they said where going to do

i even asked them on facebook what was going on with all the missing ones and they just pointed me to there web page for fac, there commincation is sh!t and i for one will never buy from them again because they have just turned into robbing gits with no real plan at all:jacked:
personally hopefully everyone will wake up and smell the coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:

basil steps down of soap box now :woot:
p.s. that felt good :LOL:

basil :thumbs:

What artwork are these using? If it's the Zavvi ones that FF8 is going to be very sought after

What artwork are these using? If it's the Zavvi ones that FF8 is going to be very sought after
the common arts that are available various places.

This is the one included in this pack to match the others.
upload_2017-9-8_9-4-36.png

And here is the single edition art
upload_2017-9-8_9-4-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-8_9-4-5.png
    upload_2017-9-8_9-4-5.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
I like a few of the artworks but some of them look a bit strange with the waves covering the cars. It will be a nice set but I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Easy pass. Quite happy with the Zavvi released ones, with the matching #7 from MediaMarkt. Some of the artwork on the slips, feels a little off. As if some of the cars are just badly photoshopped in.
I like the speedo idea on the back, but isn't there going to be more than 8 films?

I saw the first slip in the Facebook post and thought wow, that's actually pretty cool, nice colouring etc. But after further inspection, I'm not mightily impressed. Like @eLviS1987 pointed out, the back art on each slip revving up a notch to signify the movie number (F1-F8). Yet we all know (or should by now) there are meant to be like 10+ movies in this franchise :facepalm::wacky: So this will never be a complete set lol :rolleyes:

I have the zavvi 1-6 and MediaMarkt 7 with disk. Very happy with those so can happily pass on this I think and save a massive lump of cash :LOL: Plus, the steels that'll be in those slips are nothing compared to the original glossy WWA :drool:

Thought the first slip looked good, then each one after just looked like more and more photoshop crap. FF7 just made me laugh because the cars falling out of the plane looks so bad.

I'm just hope that FA will prepare the space for Fast8 in the box. But the best way is completely made it Fast1-8 at once.