Fast And Furious 6 - In theaters May 24,2013

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
"Since Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian's (Paul Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) has been tracking an organisation of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez).

The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again."
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, Luke Evans, Michelle Rodriguez, Rihanna, Gina Carano, Jordana Brewster and much much more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]p1QgNF6J1h0[/media]

Superbowl trailer:

Original post:
The fifth Fast and Furious movie, Fast Five, hasn't even been released but that doesn't stop studios from thinking about a sixth movie...

In the fifth movie, Dwayne Johnson plays a Federal Agent who hunts down Dom and Brian, played by Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

Producers say that they're already banking on this film being a hit and are looking to make a sixth film that will focus on Dwayne's character.

Producer Neal Moritz says:

"Vin and I have had numerous conversations about what that might be. And we're starting to get serious about it right now. We just finished the movie like 4 or 5 weeks ago and we just needed a break, and now we're gonna start focusing on that."

Attachments

• 734443_10151510789768313_235680478_n.jpg
    734443_10151510789768313_235680478_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 297
  • hr_Fast___Furious_6_21.jpg
    hr_Fast___Furious_6_21.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Man....can't say I'm overly excited to hear about another sequel without even seeing the one that's about to come out. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one in theaters, and even got excited because Paul Walker drove my car in the end of the movie (Subaru!!!).

Man....can't say I'm overly excited to hear about another sequel without even seeing the one that's about to come out. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one in theaters, and even got excited because Paul Walker drove my car in the end of the movie (Subaru!!!).

Of course with his great driving skills we seen what happened to it.I prefer the car he drove right before the credits:naughty:

Justin Lin returns for Part 6, per Coming soon:

Following a record-setting box office weekend, Fast Five director Justin Lin has confirmed to USA Today that he'll be back for a sixth entry in the high-octane franchise.

"It's pretty much 100 percent," Lin says, "It's going to happen."

Lin's comments match those made by Vin Diesel to ComingSoon.net last year on the Georgia set of the latest adventure.

"This is a trilogy," the star announced, "...When I was thinking of this 'Fast & Furious,' I thought of it as three stories. The one that you saw [4], this one [5] and the final one [6]."

Lin's comments today, however, are a bit more ambiguous regarding the ultimate future of the franchise:

"At five, we're just hitting our stride," he says, "We're growing. People want to continue this journey."

Indeed, plans may have changed since Diesel spoke or the star may personally have plans to exit the franchise after one more big-screen outing. What is certain is that the locale will be updated next time Dom and his team return to theaters. While Lin only says that a change of scenery will happen, Diesel was, last year, a bit more specific.

"I think we'll be in Europe in the last one," he announced.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Fast Six is happening for sure, but who will it cast...?

The Rock,
Michelle Rodriguez, Eva Mandes
, and... ?

This movie has really changed what it's all about and why it did so well, The credits gave away the 6th as now they will tie it into Toyko Drift. Can we pick up from Tokyo Drifts ending after this trilogy is over?

This movie has really changed what it's all about and why it did so well, The credits gave away the 6th as now they will tie it into Toyko Drift. Can we pick up from Tokyo Drifts ending after this trilogy is over?

Tokyo drift was the last movie of the franchise all these other movies are just prequels i mean Han is still alive .this series will live on for decades to come.

Tokyo drift was the last movie of the franchise all these other movies are just prequels i mean Han is still alive .this series will live on for decades to come.

Yes, which is why I asked for them to continue the Tokyo Drift story line, when Vin came back at the end. lol

Yes, which is why I asked for them to continue the Tokyo Drift story line, when Vin came back at the end. lol

That will probably happen with seven since vin says he's only going to 6, but lin says the series will continue on.so maybe the guy from tokyo drift takes over the series from dom down the line.

Fast And Furious 6 Gets A Release Date!

It looks like Vin Diesel will have another Fast and Furious installment to add to his increasingly diverse resume. Universal Pictures has announced that Diesel and his Furious friends will return to theaters for the 2013 Memorial Day holiday weekend, after this spring’s Fast Five posted the biggest opening weekend in the studio’s history.

Fast and Furious 6, which the studio says in a release will contain the most dangerous adventures yet for our speed-racing heroes, will be produced by Neal H. Moritz and Diesel and directed by Justin Lin.

Per Screen Rant:

New rumors state that ‘Fast and Furious 6′ and ‘Fast and Furious 7′ could shoot back-to-back – and that Jason Statham could be joining the cast.

With the release of Fast Five DVD and Blu-ray, it’s only natural that there’s talk of where the franchise is headed, given the financial success of the fifth installment.

The talk today is a rather big two-part rumor: on the one hand it’s being (once again) floated that Fast and Furious 6 and Fast and Furious 7 will be a two-part story that takes place in Europe, and that the two films could shoot back-to-back (a la the Pirates of the Caribbean and Matrix franchises). However, the bigger news is that Jason Statham might be the next big action start to join the franchise.

All these rumors are coming our way via Twitch, which claims to have sources within Universal close to the Fast and the Furious franchise. It’s unclear if the studio will indeed greenlight production on both parts 6 and 7 – though it has already been established that Fast and Furious 6 is coming in 2013, and that Justin Lin will direct for a fourth consecutive time.

Statham, on the other hand, is the bigger question mark. It’s not yet known whether the actor would play a villain or yet another street racing anti-hero, or whether he would be featured in the sixth film, seventh film, or both (should they both be greenlit). It should be noted that Statham’s attachment is merely speculation right now, but one thing is for sure – fans of the franchise are going to be hoping and praying that this rumor becomes a reality.

At this point, the Fast and the Furious franchise is as much of a badass-fest as that other badass action movie franchise, The Expendables (which Statham stars in). Between Vin Diesel, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and to lesser extent Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson, the addition of Statham – and of course, more great hot rod cars – would make Fast 6 & 7 testosterone-fests for the ages (…the ages of thirty and under, specifically).

Right now all this is strictly RUMOR, but an exciting rumor nonetheless. We’ll keep you updated on the status of Fast and Furious 6, the possibility of Fast and Furious 7, and Jason Statham’s possible attachment to franchise. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, Fast and Furious 6 will be in theaters on May 24th, 2013.