Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 11th, 2015
Purchase link: Fast & Furious

119934-525aaea6b20f8af0db05f7c87cb9915d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelMadien
@carllenc or @Collector03601 since The 6 Movie release is part of The FilmArena Collection Numbered Edition, will they come with a FullSlip and extras as the previous FilmArena Numbered releases ? Worries that this might be a Magnet Lenti, do you guys have info so we can make informed decision for purchase ?

This is a generic design - i.e. the same worldwide. The Zavvi ones are numbered, as are the Japanese ones; and they ALL have the same artwork, and disc content is almost certain to be identical, bar language options.

The only difference may be if the Czech one gets a slip; though personally can't see it happening.

This is a generic design - i.e. the same worldwide. The Zavvi ones are numbered, as are the Japanese ones; and they ALL have the same artwork, and disc content is almost certain to be identical, bar language options.

The only difference may be if the Czech one gets a slip; though personally can't see it happening.
Zavvi ones numbered? When did that happen?

Zavvi ones numbered? When did that happen?

They are numbered on the spine. 1 to 6

If you mean numbered as in 1 to 2,000 or whatever no. And I very much doubt Scanavo will do a short run of numbered steels just for the Czechs - especially at this price level; unless they do include a slip and number that.
Other alternative is that they are numbering their own - I know they have plans for short runs of several titles for Q1 in 2015 (these are included in the list btw) so it is possible. But they do stress that it is only an option - whatever that is supposed to mean in reality.

If anyone knows if it's happening, please post something.

Should probably add that once you include the cost of the postage to the Uk for example, you are looking at around £27 -- which is a helluva premium (£14) for a bloody number!

Last edited:
Reactions: keyjey