Multi Fast & Furious Crossroads (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Experience the Fast Saga like never before. Fast & Furious Crossroads comes to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in May 2020.
F&F C.jpg

Used to love the Need for speed games but kind of went off them over the years, Payback I didn't finish and haven't even played Heat.

This I may just have to get tho :thumbs:

Yeah this really doesn’t look that good. The Need For Speed games look way better.
Think the problem is that I've got bored with the NFS franchise and would really like to see something new as to be honest I really do quite like these types of games.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I've become bored with most driving games but my son really likes the NFS games so that's why I still buy them.
If my boy was into them it would give me an excuse to pick them up :rofl: :whistle: but he isn't and I can't just go on them whim anymore as I've picked up too many games in the past that have been pure shite.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I love that a game is happening for F&F that actually takes part in the movie universe, but the graphics are pretty scary right now. I think the game model of Vin Diesel looked better in PS3 games Wheelman and Riddick.

Reactions: Robles
I love that a game is happening for F&F that actually takes part in the movie universe, but the graphics are pretty scary right now. I think the game model of Vin Diesel looked better in PS3 games Wheelman and Riddick.
looks more like a moible game then a ps3 game.I have no idea why they are even making this.I love the fast movies but the games out side of the horizon dlc have been meh at best.

This actually looks pretty good, I've been hoping for a decent Car game that's a little different and recently picked up Wreckfest which wasn't really that good, this looks like like it could be promising :thumbs:

Anyone else pick this up? Ain't gonna lie this is better than I expected to be honest.

Decent storyline too it and and the driving/racing is on point.

No way as bad as most predicted it would be :thumbs: