Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Mini SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 15, 2019
Purchase link: TBA
Price: $19.96

65651342-BA31-4D50-B6F6-8B280B88EB04.jpeg

1571756838400.png

Last edited:
$15 maybe. But $25 for one digital movie in a Mini Steel is ridiculous. The GameStop John Wick 1&2 was only $15 and it was 2 good movies. This is one (questionable) movie for just about the price of a Blu-ray+DVD+Digital steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: RMA and ddeahl
Ok either they don't have any of these movies in the movie section or they are sold out and I'm blind cuz I can't find this mini, nor John Wick steelbook or another John Wick boxset!!

Ok either they don't have any of these movies in the movie section or they are sold out and I'm blind cuz I can't find this mini, nor John Wick steelbook or another John Wick boxset!!
This one was on one of those middle of the aisle 4-sided display, right in front of the media area.

Reactions: kryptonite
Here we go with these mini-steelbooks.
While I do agree this is the start of something, I don’t think many units will sell for $25 or even $20. They’re gonna have to figure out a fair price point. Best Buy’s JW3 mini was “$20” but then when you bundled it with the real Steel it was only $5. GameStop’s JW1&2 was $15 for 2 movies. I feel like $10-15 is the sweet spot.

While I do agree this is the start of something, I don’t think many units will sell for $25 or even $20. They’re gonna have to figure out a fair price point. Best Buy’s JW3 mini was “$20” but then when you bundled it with the real Steel it was only $5. GameStop’s JW1&2 was $15 for 2 movies. I feel like $10-15 is the sweet spot.

$20 is too much. Not sure if I am gonna indulge on them. They are just gonna clutter my Shelves.

Reactions: dfoles
It is $19.96.

I only got a few, so first 3 people to quote my post needing one I'll PM to sell to you. $3 above cost for my time, donated to HDN.