Aug 27, 2019
Release date: September 4, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Note: 4K disc only

FX.jpg

Fast X Open.jpg Fast X Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Except that the rear is bare metal, it's called Fast X and won't match any European steel for 1-7 lol I had the same dilemma with F9, and I reluctantly went with the other art and a magnet.

There is already a design out with this artwork and the international title.
It won't be "out", and nothings up for preorder yet either i don't think, but I know what you mean. I've seen that mockup too. Issue with buying that, and the matching one for F9, is you'll struggle to get the 1-7 outside the US. F8 DE is hard to find too.

Issue with buying that, and the matching one for F9, is you'll struggle to get the 1-7 outside the US. F8 DE is hard to find too.
Should've been buying them from the get go, so to say.
But looking at posts from 2014 from a neighboring thread, people didn't believe it'd be continued like this, for 10 years in the same style!

Reactions: samdavies
It won't be "out", and nothings up for preorder yet either i don't think, but I know what you mean. I've seen that mockup too. Issue with buying that, and the matching one for F9, is you'll struggle to get the 1-7 outside the US. F8 DE is hard to find too.
Yeah probably too late now, to get a matching 1-9 set.

I don’t care for a complete matching set. I’ll just buy the 4K Steelbook with characters and the international title to go with my F&F9 Steelbook :)

Reactions: samdavies
Should've been buying them from the get go, so to say.
But looking at posts from 2014 from a neighboring thread, people didn't believe it'd be continued like this, for 10 years in the same style!

Yeah probably too late now, to get a matching 1-9 set.

I don’t care for a complete matching set. I’ll just buy the 4K Steelbook with characters and the international title to go with my F&F9 Steelbook :)

I had the german ones for 1-5 initially, switched out the original for the 4K anniversary. Grabbed the other US release for 6, the CZK one for 7, and the wwa UK steel with the car on the bridge for 8. Then the french for the spin off, and along came 9, with only 2 steels, matching 2 waves a didn't have any of :banghead: :rofl: So I had to resort to magnet 9, and got one for 8 while I was as it.

Screenshot_20230521_105952_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: jc2ssych