Aug 27, 2019
Release date: September 4, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Note: 4K disc only

FX.jpg

Fast X Open.jpg Fast X Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the film yesterday and really enjoyed it, shame there's not going to be a stand alone steelbook not tied to the art style of previous releases :(

Reactions: samdavies
Saw the film yesterday and really enjoyed it, shame there's not going to be a stand alone steelbook not tied to the art style of previous releases :(
I find it funny how we complain when 'they' don't continue a series of steel designs, and yet complain when one franchise actually does, two of them to boot! :shipped:

I know this one sucks, should've kept on with the German MediaMarkt/Saturn line, but the American one is pretty good.

I find it funny how we complain when 'they' don't continue a series of steel designs, and yet complain when one franchise actually does, two of them to boot! :shipped:

I know this one sucks, should've kept on with the German MediaMarkt/Saturn line, but the American one is pretty good.

Not really a complaint is it. JW4 is getting 4 or 5 different steelbooks. Every DCEU release seems to get 3. They used to do 3 for the Fast films (2 tied to previous art styles) but seem to stopped with F9

Reactions: samdavies
I know it's the wrong thread but I thought I would mention that it seems that the 4K discs for the UK release "The Exorcist" only have English audio as well.

I wonder if this is some kind of Warner/Universal thing in the UK.