Favorite Director?

EEK! thats a tough one. Wel obvious Spielberg and Lucas for Indy and Star Wars. I like the work that Jon Favreau did on Iron Man also.

Alot of names escape me right now.

Spielberg and Michael Bay. Really enjoyed what Chris Nolan did with The Dark Knight. I know theres more but its 2am here so not fully there lol

Stanley Kubrick, Tarantino, Guillermo Del Toro, John Carpenter (For Halloween), and Neil Jordan for Interview With The Vampire .. still probably one of my more favorite vampire movie iterations to date with the exception of Cronos (Directed by Del Toro, no less)

Spielberg is already listed - he's a given just because of Goonies and E.T. - oh yeah, indiana jones, too.

He was on a kick in the 80's wasn't he?

Guillermo Del Toro, Stanley Kubrick, Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez, Zack Snyder... and can't forget Edgar Wright, hahaha

SCORSESE!!!!!! Tarantino, Danny Boyle, Darren Aronofsky, Guy Ritchie, Guillermo Del Toro

Good call on Guy Ritchie and Scorsese... I still stop and watch goodfellas WHENEVER it shows up on TV.. even when it's edited and filled with commercials I will watch the whole damn thing.

Martin Scorsese, Tony Scott, Peter Berg, Chris Nolan, Fincher, Darabont, Mann, Depalma, the list goes on and on... however Lucas and Tarantino will never appear on any list of mine, as I only like Empire, and Pulp Fiction is the only good tarantino movie in my opinion.