snowblood

Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Reactions
6,124 0 0
there is a thread for fave steelbook,i thought i'll put one up for your fave collector's/limited edition set.

mine is the T2 endo,eye's light up & say's lines from the film.

and the us release dirty harry ultimate collector's edition,great set with replica harry callahan wallet with inspector's badge,i.d card. scorpio 19" x 27" poster.40 page hardcover book.6 dirty harry art cards.production letters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
I dont own my favorite, as I would really like the nebacanezzerrrrrrrrrr (spelling haha) Japan edition for The Matrix.

I guess IB Box Set w. steelbook is the fav that I own as I like it more than my Watchmen Night Owl Ship, and I dont think I own much more than those in regards to editions that actually have something in it.

snowblood

Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Reactions
6,124 0 0
i know the *** matrix set,i remember i fainted when i see the price on release.
im after the ib collector's set,that's one of my top want's.
i really like my transformers 2,bumblebee transforming package,that's cool.not very limited though.it was a hmv exclusive & there still in stock now.

snowblood

Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Reactions
6,124 0 0

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Reactions
4,411 0 0
Did they ever had like a Optimus Prime transforming case? like the Bumble Bee?

I want that Japanese Matrix set too. I only have the IB Box from Germany.

snowblood

Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Reactions
6,124 0 0
Did they ever had like a Optimus Prime transforming case? like the Bumble Bee?

I want that Japanese Matrix set too. I only have the IB Box from Germany.
i know there is deffo a optimus prime transforming case dvd,im 99.9% sure there is a blu release aswell,not by hmv though.

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Reactions
187 0 0
My Hogwarts castle ! And a bunch others. But the Hogwarts castle definitely is the one people ask about when they see it.

Sep 11, 2011
Reactions
1 0 0
Horhay if your still looking Optimus prime folding case it was released with the first movie along and was a target exclusive in the US , I think they are pretty handy to come by on eBay ???

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,344 3 0
Sucker Punch FNAC boxset is my favourite! I also like the IB boxsets and the Back to The Future tin.

Last edited:

Magyarvandor

Visually Addicted
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Hungary
Reactions
134 0 0
Overall I'd vote for the Japanese Shinobi Premium Edition DVD, content - wise. I wish all of my favourite movies were released on blu-ray in such a great package!
Since this thread is about blu-rays, my favourite is the Egg packaged Alien Anthology one.

Last edited:

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
Reactions
3,829 0 0
I don't own my favourite the Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Matrix Set or even my second choice Watchmen Night Owl Ship and probably never will now.

Hmmmmmm I wonder if any of these will be included in the HDN giveaway :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I can now scratch the Owl Ship off the list thanks Santa

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2011
Reactions
7 0 0
I like the Cars sets from Japan, and Transformers LEs

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Totally forget the limited Tin Box from Avatar(AUS)
Love it