Favorite Nintendo Games

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Dragon Warrior, Legend of Zelda, Goonies, Spy Hunter, Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, and Dodgeball

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Dragon! Mario, Zelda, POWER PAD!!!!

Burger Time .... :emb:

Double Dribble , Jordan Vs. Bird

Battletoads!

Anyone remember Tecmo Bowl?! haha I loved that damn game! remember those quick flashes of the tackles and catches?! man that was an awesome game! :D

Anyone remember Tecmo Bowl?! haha I loved that damn game! remember those quick flashes of the tackles and catches?! man that was an awesome game! :D

Man, that is how Double Dribble was ... it was all regular and then BAM quick flash and YOU DUNKED~!!!!!! EEK! Looked awesome haha.

Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World,Duck Hunt...

Double Dragon 2,Off road racing,Excitebike,bobble bubble,Jaws,Paperboy,

and best for last,2 of my Favorites, R.B.I. Baseball & Blades of steel.
250px-R.B.I._Baseball_Cover.jpg

RBIBaseballNES.png

256px-Blades_Of_Steel_box_art.jpg

Blades_of_Steel_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

RBI Baseball was like the game I always wanted to play but my parents, nor my brother, ever bought it.. I had to just suck it up and enjoy it when I was at a friends.

Excite bike was awesome too because you could build your own track. We'd make like really long runs where you could boost and then put some ramps all the way across and go way up in the air.

Awesome nostalgia!

man, i cant tell you how many hours i wasted playing RBI baseball! and then i also got hooked on tetris!

I don't know if anyone here played Dragon Warrior but man I wasted at least a year of my life on that game.. if any of you have ever played it you know the Overworld theme music is just a major loop of higher pitched 8 bit tones and it would drive my mom absolutely insane!!!!

RBI baseball, blades of steel, man o man ... excite bike ... I played all these cept dragon warrior and yes NBA JAM TE owned all but that snes

and yeah Mario 3 ruled the school.

RBI baseball, blades of steel, man o man ... excite bike ... I played all these cept dragon warrior and yes NBA JAM TE owned all but that snes

and yeah Mario 3 ruled the school.

There used to be an arcade back in Mex damn thing would stop for you to put a coin like every 10 minutes lol that arcade would make you broke :)

When I get a house (god willing) and it has a basement ... I'm buying me an NBA JAM T.E. ARCADE!