General Slipcover Discussion

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
NOTICE [April 3rd, 2018]:
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to General Slipcover Discussion (formerly Favorite Slipcover You Have & Rare Slip Discussion). Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread.

Thanks!

- Tridon

----------------------------------------------------------

What slip cover do you have that's your favorite? Or even one that's rare?

slip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if 'Let the Right One In' (UK glossy with embossed title) is worth anything? There's a mint copy in my CEX for €6.

This is the one I'm on about....

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1858&d=1302279144

Not sure about price but it is deffo hard to find in mint condition. In fact, many of the older UK slips are now getting very hard to find in good condition...Resident Evil, House Of Flying Daggers, Taken, Benjamin Button, Outlaw and many others. And the fact that UK slipcovers are produced in far smaller quantities compared to other countries makes them very collectible in my opinion.
Just fyi if you do pick it up, early pressings of the disc has some video and audio errors. Can't remember what they were off the top of my head but I'm sure there is a thread/forum about it somewhere.
Momentum Pictures had a disc replacement program in place for it.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not sure what thread to post this question in, but I will try here. Does anyone know if the Hong Kong release of Outrage or Outrage Beyond came with slipcovers?

Not into collecting slipcovers cuz I could never know when buying from Amazon whether it would come with a slipcover. But I'm so glad this one did. Absolutely love it for its composition and Grace Kelly. I foresee it remaining my favorite for a long time regardless of what others may come. :)

8F4110BF-16D5-4252-B61F-44FD00F4F75E-126-0000000149EC9CB5_zps655139c7.jpg

Grace Kelly is one of my all-time favorite actress.

Not sure which is more stunning, the slipcover or Grace Kelly's image...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------
MY FAVORITE SLIPCOVERS OF ALL TIME:

I know it sounds too good to be true but based on the description it's seems to me like it would come with it. It's also from a 3rd part seller and not amazon itself. I would be willing to risk it if someone would be willing to ship it to me.

I know it sounds too good to be true but based on the description it's seems to me like it would come with it. It's also from a 3rd part seller and not amazon itself. I would be willing to risk it if someone would be willing to ship it to me.
I can't see anything from the description that indicates it even has a slipcover (although I am viewing it on my smart phone) Is there a serial number or something that's giving you a clue?