Favorite TV Shows Of The 80's?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Chime in and share why! Cover images added as more are discussed. Have fun!

Attachments

• 80s.jpg
    80s.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I used to play with He-Man action figures and the nickname for one of our cats at home, is "Battlecat", LOL. Anyway, digressing...

Maybe it's time for "Movie Collectibles" discussion area-sure we'd see some amazing pics from hobbyist!:)

Ha! I used to play with He-Man action figures and the nickname for one of our cats at home, is "Battlecat", LOL. Anyway, digressing...

Maybe it's time for "Movie Collectibles" discussion area-sure we'd see some amazing pics from hobbyist!:)

I used to have a ton of the figures and the castle. I'd get bored from time to time and the Transformers or GI Joe would invade Castle Greyskull. :hilarious:

I used to have the toys for He-man, Mask, Transformers, Action Force, Star wars and my mum did a car boot sale when i stopped playing with them, 3 huge boxes with figures and vehicles in there boxes and my mum sold the whole boxes for £1 each EEK! back in the day didnt bother me but know i wanna kick her ass lol

OMG-and here people are hunting them down again on Ebay, always like that....first time around when I was much younger, I sold all of Nintendo NES stuff (A LOT) very check...so sad, now I have an NES again from Ebay, LOL....anyway,I am getting the thread off track....:)

My favorite show was "Voyagers!" It was on for one season in 1981/1982 and starred Jon Erik Hexum and Meeno Peluce (who incidentally was Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye's brother) as time travelers.

Awesome show and I just watched the entire season a month ago or so. Still holds up!

Apart from the awesome cartoons mentioned such as Transformers, I cant believe no one mentioned MacGyver! The man who can build anything with duct tape and his Swiss army knife

Here are my favorites :)

Star Trek TNG
Airwolf
A-Team
MacGyver
Knight Rider
Red Dwarf

DuckTales
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers

Most shows of the Eighties are probably best left forgotten though I'm sure they will be disagreement on that. Of the ones mentioned Red Dwarf (going through it at the moment-on season 3-Can you call six episodes a season ?) ST:NG and Simpsons are the ones that stand out.

I'd like, if I may, to bring two eighties classics to this thread....

Hill Street Blues (My personal favorite)

Twin Peaks

.......Surprised either hasn't been mentioned yet.

My favorites were:
MASK
The Real Ghostbusters (never missed an episode - used to record them on VHS!)
Voltron
Friday the 13th the series
Twilight zone
Tales from the Darkside
Monsters

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2