Price: $29.99
SKU: 6201428

6201428_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork not as well conceived as to the one that went before:-
upload_2018-2-17_2-19-22.png
upload_2018-2-17_2-20-4.png
upload_2018-2-17_10-21-28.png

. . . and to think that the first one (HMV exclusive) was cancelled for the UK . . . not a bad thing, in retrospect, if #2 & 3 were not going to be released here anyway.

Bonus Features:
  • Deleted Scene
  • The Last Journey
  • Christian and Ana by Jamie and Dakota
  • A Conversation with EL James and Eric Johnson
  • Music Videos
Significance of the Eiffel Tower, or indeed any tower, is obvious . . . as are images of the Arc de Triomphe . . . in this type of film.

I used to try and get every US steelbook but its crap like this that makes me go ahhhhhhhhhhh beautiful looking steel for a horrific movie based on even worse books

The Movie Franchise at the Box Office has now passed the 1 Billion Mark, so quite a few :p
the franchise really cashed in on that first one. But, both sequels, really have dropped off. The second one, had about half of the opening weekend as the first. And "Freed" is not going to make, domestically, in it's entire run, what the first weekend of the original did.
They had a goldmine, and kind of blew it. Or maybe (probably) the material they had to work with, was hard to make into a decent movie.
That said...the artwork here is pretty darn good. If my wife was into steelbooks, we would have the trifecta!

You are literally the first and only person to ask for a copy. If you want me to order one, I can do a special order for you and we'll combine with your other items.
If you do a Gb, I may need to get in on that. Thought I had it preordered, no stores near me have any left. Wife's not thrilled.

If you do a Gb, I may need to get in on that. Thought I had it preordered, no stores near me have any left. Wife's not thrilled.

Oh man! How did the conversation go?

"I thought you were a steelbook EXPERT? How could we miss this edition?"

reply: "Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want one of these..."

:rofl: :brb: :emb:

Oh man! How did the conversation go?

"I thought you were a steelbook EXPERT? How could we miss this edition?"

reply: "Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want one of these..."

:rofl: :brb: :emb:
Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want one of these. I showed up after work and they were sold out. Like... really? I know not to miss a preorder on Marvel, but Fifty Shades?

Bonus points, the steelbook came out on her birthday :banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Honestly, I didn't think anyone would want one of these. I showed up after work and they were sold out. Like... really? I know not to miss a preorder on Marvel, but Fifty Shades?

I'm going to a store that might still have this on Sunday. I'll post here if I find any

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles

Back in stock for shipping - do you still need help?