Fifty Shades Freed (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: June 11, 2018
Purchase link: CDON.fi, Discshop.fi (both ship only within Finland)
Price: 24.95 EUR
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

fifty_shades_freed_thumbnail.jpg

fifty_shades_freed_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-42890739-bckl.jpg

Reactions: digitalbabe
@Ranavalone

Is this Artwork Still Correct/Confirmed or is there mention that the Art can be changed ?

If it is still the Artwork you posted, do you know of another country that would ship worldwide this Specific Steelbook Artwork ? ( I searched can't find anything :arghh: )

:wow:

@Ranavalone

Is this Artwork Still Correct/Confirmed or is there mention that the Art can be changed ?

If it is still the Artwork you posted, do you know of another country that would ship worldwide this Specific Steelbook Artwork ? ( I searched can't find anything :arghh: )

The artwork is unchanged at CDON sites, and very much looks like it could be the final artwork. But as always, nothing is certain until somebody has the steelbook in hand :)

I'd be happy to help, if you won't find this closer to home - I ship worldwide ;):thumbs::giggle:

It'd be very surprising if this artwork would be available only in the Scandinavian countries; I expect there will be more steelbook announcements closer to the release date.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Actarus
The artwork is unchanged at CDON sites, and very much looks like it could be the final artwork. But as always, nothing is certain until somebody has the steelbook in hand :)

I'd be happy to help, if you won't find this closer to home - I ship worldwide ;):thumbs::giggle:

It'd be very surprising if this artwork would be available only in the Scandinavian countries; I expect there will be more steelbook announcements closer to the release date.

I'll follow your suggestion and wait to see if other counties will announce it :thumbs:

If not, I might take you up on your offer :happy:

@Ranavalone

The Italian steelbook from Amazon has this artwork and was released today. Amazon Spain also have this artwork showing for the steelbook due to be released 6 June.

I’ve messaged Amazon Spain who have said this is the final artwork for the Spanish release - fingers crossed this is correct.

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07BYJQSZW/?tag=hidefnin03-21

The Italian steelbook from Amazon has this artwork and was released today. Amazon Spain also have this artwork showing for the steelbook due to be released 6 June.

I’ve messaged Amazon Spain who have said this is the final artwork for the Spanish release - fingers crossed this is correct.

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07BYJQSZW/?tag=hidefnin03-21

Thank You :happy: Already saw These 2 ;)...but Taiwan Version has Art Cards and compatible Disk with My Region :thumbs: