Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love the colour arrangement on this

I'm assuming they will think outside the box with a pink soap slip or the brown paper it comes wrapped up in with the string

Something along those lines,

They could even do the slip box in two halves to make the rest of Tyler or the narrator but some might not like that as it's basically repeated art from the steel

Would be cool to include the plane safety manual from project mayhem.

It's kinda why I wanted kimchi to do this because I knew they would include cool extras but manta will smash it too, they just never step away from 2 postcards, character cards and a book, sometimes kimchi go the extra mile.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Chenhao and Noodles
Easily the best steelbook artwork (IMO) for this film.
A quick reminder of those that went before (with some rarer than others) . . .
II
V
Germany (2008 release) - printed back, no internal artwork

U.K. (and elsewhere) Play.com 2012 release -

Futurepack/metalpak/steelpak (Fox Direct U.K.) 2014 release + Best Buy steelbook. . .

upload_2017-3-11_13-53-2.png

Others:-
Germany, France, Spain . . . Pop Art 2017 release
170782_large.jpg

Various DVD steelbooks:-
30675_large.jpg
f3559175.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What the heck is up with the f****** soap? Only because he 'sells' it?

B2T,

MantaLab could become my favourite retailer, they're just annoucing one good movie after the other. Unfortunately I hadn't the money for Kingsmen, but I'm really looking forward for this and Edge of Tomorrow.