Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the complication of fancy numbers..

Just throw money at it..

But only if you've found the leprechaun's pot of gold..

Otherwise hold out for lowest price possible :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: zeebeer
@DMD4k is looking to sell his copy for 79.99
I've also been toying with the idea of sellin my SL copy too, so add me to that list :)

Its been partially open(the slip has been opened down the side to get the steel and booklet out, but the steelbook itself is still sealed and the shrink wrap is still around the slip, as new-barring the access gap)

its lovely and part of me doesnt want to let it go but I've had it over 2years and the steelbook itself is still unopened, thus I've not watched it since purchase and I have a loose rule with myself that outside of certain sets (Marvel, Disney Animated Classics, Tarentino etc) I wont keep movies I dont watch at least once every few years, and we're a couple months into year 3 since purchase, hence the consideration of selling. There are a few other steelbooks that have come out this year that I'd much rather have, so if anyone is interested in ideally a trade, or just an outright sale, PM me (going to update my signature wishlist for trades, else hit me up with an offer or photo request of the steel/slip if interested)

The collector in me wants to keep it, but the logical side knows I could sell/trade and with some luck, end up with 2 other, lesser valuable titles, potentially.

What’s that suppose too mean? You saying they’re not equal value? Which is valued more in your opinion then?
You can buy Endgame 1-click with 4 editions for $475 on ebay. Last fight club 1-click with 3 editions was sold for $650. Do the math.

You can buy Endgame 1-click with 4 editions for $475 on ebay. Last fight club 1-click with 3 editions was sold for $650. Do the math.
I see. Well I wasn’t wanting to trade a 1Click. Just a single for a single. And besides that $650 was a miracle. At auction it sells for $400 max. I know these increase value over time but the last auction for this 1Click I was in 2018 sold for $222. So I was thinking off that and not factoring in time. And if this could sell for $650 trust there’s over a dozen people that would put them up for sale right now, but they don’t cuz they know they won’t sell.

Last edited:
I see. Well I wasn’t wanting to trade a 1Click. Just a single for a single. And besides that $650 was a miracle. At auction it sells for $400 max. I know these increase value over time but the last auction for this 1Click I was in 2018 sold for $222. So I was thinking off that and not factoring in time. And if this could sell for $650 trust there’s over a dozen people that would put them up for sale right now, but they don’t cuz they know they won’t sell.
5201AE7D-51D6-4AE6-BDA8-5A8CB3109066.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
these seller constantly make private offers for much less which then doesnt show in "sold items".. you shouldnt take that at face value.. but some ppl just want to believe it or use it as an argument to rip others off

Reactions: Last Lizard
They are so expensive now, because people don’t want to sell them as it is one of the best 1-clicks ever made in this hobby, hence the scarcity and price

Reactions: DMD4k
For real. Plus all they do is keep selling the same one over and over till they get a real person to pay for it. Show me an auction and then come talk to me.
Wow, ok. I’m not sure if you’re aware but most items in Bluray section on ebay are not sold through auctions. As a matter of fact less and less sellers bother with auctions.
If you can win a bargain auction, that’s great and I did that multiple times over the years. That happens really rarely though, so i do consider those occurrences as lucky and i do consider those prices exactl as “bargains”.

these seller constantly make private offers for much less which then doesnt show in "sold items".. you shouldnt take that at face value.. but some ppl just want to believe it or use it as an argument to rip others off
I remember our argument over at The Shining Cinemuseum thread. You can go and see for how much all of those 1-clicks were sold. And they are all gone now, so I don’t think those were fake sales.

I remember just getting the DL to begin with, and loved it, but then live shots came out of the OC and I was like...
Ice Cube Movie GIF

I'm gonna need that :LOL:

Fortunately got lucky and picked it up on their very limited restock, do you recall @spass ? ;) Definitely one of, if not my favourite OC in the collection :drool::drool::cigar: