Mondo Fight Club - OST by The Dust Brothers (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: November 16, 2016
Purchase: Mondo - Zavvi
Price: $35 - £35

Notes: 2LP pressed on 2x180 Gram Pink Soap Vinyl, Sleeve Design & Packaging by Alan Hynes

Fight_Club_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_FC_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Rip_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Disc_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

This Wednesday we are releasing one of our favorite soundtracks of all time, The Dust Brother's score to David Fincher's masterpiece Fight Club.

Alan Hynes' packaging for the title is inspired to the point of brilliance. If you saw our unboxing this week, you should have a good idea of what's in store. But if not, maybe it's best if you keep the surprise for yourself. It's an interactive experience to say the least.

Mondo is proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl for the first time in over 15 years.

The Dust Brothers only film score to date, Fight Club is arguably one of the most enjoyable soundtrack albums to come out of the 90's and part of that has to do with the fact that it's one of the best sequenced scores of all time. Weaving all of the films cues from the film into 16 songs, the album winds up feeling like the best instrumental Trip-Hop album you've never heard.

Buy it or you will be incomplete. But be warned, this album will not stay beautiful, clean or perfect. It will not stay mint, or even VG+. It will become fair at best. Just like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish zavvi could sell it !

International shipping are too expensive with mondo (n)

I agree

I know a lot here don't agree with zavvi and vinyl and packaging but I've not had a problem with damage from them with the vinyl I've had through the door

Steelbooks are a different question lol.

Only got luke cage on order with them at the moment but i hope they get this, daredevil and Jessica jones too. Or Hmv for that matter

Want to pick up black swan at some point too but I'd rather that be £14.99

Wow!! Looks beautiful!

I've never ordered anything from Mondo directly, do they provide different shipping methods internationally or only USPS? I would be happier if there was an option to ship items via UPS/DHL/Fedex etc at an extra cost, I don't trust the post office...

There could be a bonus track at the end of the record :naughty: Since the last track doesn't have any lenght indication, and with those "not bold" letters, it's actually quite possible^^

(not my image)
ZJlKttI.jpg

Man that would be great if they included that song. Just like as the film ends

It means a lot to me that song to the point I've been debating a tattoo of it for the last 7 years lol. Nearly got it done 2 months ago but I'm scared of needles so it's the only thing that steers me away from it. Wanted to get it done on my arm before I finally see the pixies next month. "Where is my mind?" in some fancy writing

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Exciting one this week.

This Wednesday we are releasing one of our favorite soundtracks of all time, The Dust Brother's score to David Fincher's masterpiece Fight Club.

Alan Hynes' packaging for the title is inspired to the point of brilliance. If you saw our unboxing this week, you should have a good idea of what's in store. But if not, maybe it's best if you keep the surprise for yourself. It's an interactive experience to say the least.

As always all new releases go on sale on Wednesday at NOON (CST).

1.jpg
MONDO

Fight Club - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP. Music by The Dust Brothers. Sleeve Design & Packaging by Alan Hynes. Pressed on 2x180 Gram Pink Soap Vinyl. $35

Mondo is proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl for the first time in over 15 years.

The Dust Brothers only film score to date, Fight Club is arguably one of the most enjoyable soundtrack albums to come out of the 90's and part of that has to do with the fact that it's one of the best sequenced scores of all time. Weaving all of the films cues from the film into 16 songs, the album winds up feeling like the best instrumental Trip-Hop album you've never heard.

Buy it or you will be incomplete. But be warned, this album will not stay beautiful, clean or perfect. It will not stay mint, or even VG+. It will become fair at best. Just like you.

2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: spawnshop and spass