Mondo Fight Club - OST by The Dust Brothers (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: November 16, 2016
Purchase: Mondo - Zavvi
Price: $35 - £35

Notes: 2LP pressed on 2x180 Gram Pink Soap Vinyl, Sleeve Design & Packaging by Alan Hynes

Fight_Club_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_FC_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Rip_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Fight_Club_Disc_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

This Wednesday we are releasing one of our favorite soundtracks of all time, The Dust Brother's score to David Fincher's masterpiece Fight Club.

Alan Hynes' packaging for the title is inspired to the point of brilliance. If you saw our unboxing this week, you should have a good idea of what's in store. But if not, maybe it's best if you keep the surprise for yourself. It's an interactive experience to say the least.

Mondo is proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl for the first time in over 15 years.

The Dust Brothers only film score to date, Fight Club is arguably one of the most enjoyable soundtrack albums to come out of the 90's and part of that has to do with the fact that it's one of the best sequenced scores of all time. Weaving all of the films cues from the film into 16 songs, the album winds up feeling like the best instrumental Trip-Hop album you've never heard.

Buy it or you will be incomplete. But be warned, this album will not stay beautiful, clean or perfect. It will not stay mint, or even VG+. It will become fair at best. Just like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the tag mate and like we were am saying earlier I badly want this but I can't afford it at the mo

Good news about the retailers next year but a shame it's on black vinyl :( hopefully I can stil the pick up the pink version when I have the cash
How soon do you think you will have the cash to afford it? I reckon I'm going to cancel my Mondo order and possibly just pick up the black version if I decide I still want it when the times comes.

Don't do it! :LOL::coffee:
Trust me, I don't really want to! They're all just sitting on the shelf collecting dust at the moment though... I kind of feel sorry for them. :sorry:

Yes several times with prints and with the BTTF boxset also..
Uh oh... now I am worried! :ohno:

No never got hit from Mondo with anything. Just received Luke Cage yesterday without customs.
Looks like you're one of the lucky ones then mate. Maybe we should all change our names to Dan and hope that we receive the same luck. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
How soon do you think you will have the cash to afford it? I reckon I'm going to cancel my Mondo order and possibly just pick up the black version if I decide I still want it when the times comes.

Trust me, I don't really want to! They're all just sitting on the shelf collecting dust at the moment though... I kind of feel sorry for them. :sorry:

Uh oh... now I am worried! :ohno:

Looks like you're one of the lucky ones then mate. Maybe we should all change our names to Dan and hope that we receive the same luck. :p

Not for another month mate but even then it's cutting it so close to Christmas for me. I might just have to risk it mate and bite the bullet if I do miss out.

Are you defo going to cancel?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not for another month mate but even then it's cutting it so close to Christmas for me. I might just have to risk it mate and bite the bullet if I do miss out.

Are you defo going to cancel?
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumbs:

I've already gone ahead and sent them an email asking for my order to be cancelled. As much I like the soundtrack and the design, I don't want to risk getting hit by customs... it's already pricey, especially for something that I probably won't listen to that often.

• Thanks
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumbs:

I've already gone ahead and sent them an email asking for my order to be cancelled. As much I like the soundtrack and the design, I don't want to risk getting hit by customs... it's already pricey, especially for something that I probably won't listen to that often.

Cheers

That's fair enough then mate. How much did you pay in £ if you don't mind me asking?

• Thanks
Cheers

That's fair enough then mate. How much did you pay in £ if you don't mind me asking?
I think it was almost £39 with shipping... not as bad as I expected to be honest, but I'd still struggle to afford that, so couldn't risk it with customs on top as well.

• Thanks
I think it was almost £39 with shipping... not as bad as I expected to be honest, but I'd still struggle to afford that, so couldn't risk it with customs on top as well.

Cheers ears

Fingers crossed it stays in stock

• Thanks

Normally my customs are very strict. I need to go there all the time. But Waxwork or Mondo never got hit. Either Prints or Vinyl.

I'm still holding out to order. I love the packaging but I don't know if I would listen to it a lot.
It's not one of my favorite OSTs. And I try not to buy Vinyl just because of the packaging.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Sold out now but pressing more copies next year

F*cks sake!

New it would sell out

Yeah but I think they are pressing a black vinyl next year and for me with fight club it's pink soap vinyl or nothing

Fingers crossed they press pink again

Sold out now but pressing more copies next year

F*cks sake!

New it would sell out

Yeah but I think they are pressing a black vinyl next year and for me with fight club it's pink soap vinyl or nothing

Fingers crossed they press pink again

I was on the fence and decided to take the plunge and order a copy. Glad I didn't wait long!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Flloydo
I was on the fence and decided to take the plunge and order a copy. Glad I didn't wait long!

Congrats mate, looks awesome

i just couldn't afford it but I'm glad the 2nd pink pressing will be next year and not before Christmas

I'll 100% get it when that goes up

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make a you chicken"

Completely forgot about this one :facepalm: - thank god for the extra pressings. Will just be glad to get whichever version I can

Congrats to all that got one :thumbs:

Did anyone here order this from Zavvi? I've heard reports that the black vinyl version doesn't actually exist yet and so Zavvi (and other retailers) are shipping out the pink vinyl version.