Films That Make You Cry

PS I love you - reminds me of my dad (passed away Nov 2007)
Bucket List - same as above.

Sorry for your loss.

Yeah, POH had me one time cuz of what I was currently going through at that time in my life, I think Saving private ryan had me close one time.

There's been others, but cant think of them right now.

Sorry for your loss.

Yeah, POH had me one time cuz of what I was currently going through at that time in my life, I think Saving private ryan had me close one time.

There's been others, but cant think of them right now.

Just didn't think it was going to happen so early, i was only 19. Sucks though cause now I only have a Mom to talk to... and guys are better for certain stuff...

I don't remember saving private ryan besides the beginning, its been that long since I watched it..

Simon f**king Birch. Christ what a sad, sad story. I love this film. and it was filmed about 20 minutes from where i live.

anotehr one that made me cry as Babe, Pig in the city. Holy crap, i will never watch this film again. it was just cruel to my emotions. and then of course there is Old Yeller. when is THAT getting a blu release.

PS I love you - reminds me of my dad (passed away Nov 2007)
Bucket List - same as above.

this movie brings a huge smile on my face when i watch it because it seems lately whatever i do with my dad that is outta the ordinary he actually mentions that he can scratch that off the ol bucket list, haha. a few years back we went to a Nascar race and hem mentioned it and last year we went to an NFL game and again he mentioned it. it's awesome to be able to do things like this with my dad that he has never done before.